When we think about a restaurant, the first thought that comes mind is food, but if we think from an owner’s perspective, we focus on good business. One of the most important factors to consider is what to name your business. The restaurant should attain a memorable one. Next, you must advertise your restaurant to a broad audience. No area is as wide as the internet, so let’s begin there.
A restaurant script can help you increase availability for your customers. Usually scripts focus on the Admin section and User section, but in some scripts there will be a restaurant section for the store manager. We can imagine how the store manager section works. This backend panel can help coordinate staff, kitchen, delivery and menu functionality, but it’s rare that script can actually increase the efficiency of staff. A store manager can always check on most of the areas within the restaurant, but when considering delivery, he/she may or may not have the ability to check on the staff.
Is it possible to have an efficient delivery process that will increase productivity? Can you have the option to check on the status of deliveries? Well now, yes – it is possible!
New Feature: Delivery Management Facility
At iScripts, developers have been busy on our premium Online Restaurant Delivery Software, iScripts NetMenus in order to release the latest version with new feature introduced to coordinate all the delivery points, along with a calculation of the shortest path.
A store manager will be coordinating this feature, but since we can’t expect him to be stable or in one single area too long, this feature is introduced as a mobile app. The store manager app also has the option to work for the delivery management team. Whenever an order comes in, he/she can select the orders (as many as desired) and the app will use the current location to plot the shortest delivery path for all stops. The store manager can easily share the map with the delivery team, attaining an efficient delivery system for his restaurant.
Our Online Food Court Software iScripts NetMenus allow you to create an online multi-restaurant ordering system that really delivers! It enable your users to complete orders for takeout, delivery, catering and even make reservations with participating restaurants.
Better Performance and Bug Fix
The latest pack has an improved performance scale in every aspect of script, as well as the mobile application. Since we’ve addressed all bugs in the script, it can now move along with your business as fast as your growth travels! As you are evolving to changing customer and business needs? We evolve our scripts to make sure your restaurant stays on top of the technology and in this case, uses it in your own favor to improve productivity.
iScripts NetMenus is a total online ordering solution for single or multiple location restaurants, and even for those looking to create an online food court similar to GrubHub, Seamless, or Eat 24 Hours. Website owners will provide users with the ability to place reservations for dine-in, takeout, catering or delivery. The powerful administration area allows administrators to easily manage restaurant information, items, and menus while managing plans, memberships, categories, subcategories, financial and usage reports, directories, images, and coupon codes.
Due to various business models built right into the software, the system is flexible enough to use for a range of restaurants and business types. Choose from 3 different business models such as: Single Restaurant, Single Location (SRSL), Single Restaurant Multiple Locations (SRML), and Multiple Restaurants, Multiple Locations (MRML).
Main Features in iScripts NetMenus:
- Emailed/Faxed Orders – Now restaurant owners can receive emails and faxed orders! This will contribute to faster preparation and delivery, while also increasing overall customer satisfaction for the website and individual establishments.
- Advanced Ordering Support – Cater to customers also looking to place orders in advance. Not only will this benefit users, but restaurants will also appreciate the additional time allotted to filling requests.
- Admin Reports – Numerous reports are available for site administrators to better manage and assess the success of the website. Pull reports related to sales, purchases and products viewed.
- Automated Proximity Locator – Prevent delivery delays
- Responsive Design – We’ve crafted the site to offer an optimal viewing and interactive experience for users.
- User Interaction – The user interface has been improved so that users will have increased ease-of-use and
- New Themes – Four new themes have been added to the platform. Simply decide which design fits best with your business and you can change the look and feel of your site in an instant.
- Custom Themes – Need a specific theme or look for your online ordering system? We can easily integrate a custom design for an extra charge. Contact us for more information.
- iPhone/Android App – These mobile applications are connected to and interact with your standard website. Customers can download the dedicated mobile applications for their chosen mobile platform. These will duplicate the function of the main website. These applications will be found on Google Play Store or the Apple AppStore.
- Kitchen Host App – Restaurant owners can retrieve information on orders placed in their restaurants and decide whether to accept or cancel an order.
- Search Bar and Filtering – The home page now includes a search bar with default text instructions such as “Zip Code” to effectively filter restaurants based on the user’s location.
- Opt-In Option – When new users register to the site, they will have the option to opt-in to website and restaurant updates and newsletters. These two boxes will be checked by default.
- New 5-Star Rating System – Ratings can be submitted by registered users. The total number of ratings and the average score will be displayed.
- Rewards Program – Offer another incentive for users to return by offering your own loyalty/rewards program.
- Optional Payment Methods: Site administrators can assign either an “in-person” or “online” payment method to participating restaurants.
- Commission Percentages: A majority of the website’s revenue, if not all, will be generated by commission. Each restaurant will agree to pay a pre-defined monthly percentage of its total sales made through the website’s services, a feature included in the software.
- Boost site performance even more with user-friendly URL’s, non-billable services, new graphic design elements and more!
- Customizable iPhone/Android apps for online ordering
- Customizable tablet app for kitchen or hostess to confirm orders. (This is in addition to existing order confirmation by website, email and fax.)
The new and updated application is available for purchase from either the Google Play Store or the Apple AppStore.
Once downloaded, users can add items to their shopping cart and complete transactions based on the inventory of the website database. The mobile application business plan will accommodate the primary modes and business plan of your current website.
The mobile app includes:
- Rewards Program Integration
- Restaurant Ratings
- Favorite Restaurants Process
- Pay Online Enablement
- Location-Based Search
- Last Address Search
If you have questions, feel free to contact our development team at (312) 423-6728 to learn more about iScripts NetMenus.
Try it out for yourself right now See the Live DEMO Here
For more information or questions related to how you can take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728.
Have questions about our web software and mobile apps and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works, including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom development of web and mobile apps at a reasonable rate.