Although digital options are now widely available, prints are still common and needed in a variety of situations. What better way to participate in and grow along with the rapid changes in the printing industry than taking advantage of both worlds? When it comes to the ecommerce world, multiple copies of the same image become what we call “web-to-print.” Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web.
iScripts PrintLogic is a complete online design and printing solution that allows your site visitors to easily customize t-shirts, caps, mugs, bags, plaques or any other type of printable product offered by your business or vendors. Designing is made easy with an intuitive interface and drag-and-drop features. After users create designs, multiple high resolution, print-ready files and vector images are produced. PDF, TIFF, EPS, PNG and JPG file formats at 300 dpi are automatically generated by the software ready for printing or touch up. This solution is beneficial for all web to print business including screen printing, transfer printing, and embroidery.
New Major Features and Updates Include:
o Guest Checkout – Just because customers don’t register on your site have an existing login, doesn’t mean they won’t come back. A good portion of guest checkouts become returning visitors. The difference is convenience. Just as all customers expect different types of products with various factors important to the actual purchase, different customers also expect different experiences. Some prefer to avoid the hassle of logging in and sharing information. Guest checkout is an added perk on your site.
o Share designed images to Facebook and Twitter – Gain additional exposure and bring traffic to your site through social sharing. User-generated content is a big deal. What better way to encourage sharing than giving potential buyers the ability and freedom to create their own custom designs that they can share and show off to fellow friends and family directly on their own personal accounts within popular social networks?
o Bug fixes and improvements – We constantly strive to improve our software and existing platforms by listening to our clients and conducting our own series of tests, examining competitors in the market, and redeveloping standards.
iScript PrintLogic creates a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. With iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a site similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk from scratch, in your own home if you want. at the same time, if you have a print shop business to take online or integrate with your existing printing website, iScript PrintLogic is the perfect option.
The printing software is simple to build and easy to maintain while also providing customers with the ability to create a customized product. iScript PrintLogic support various models like CustomInk (charge per product), non-commercial (ask customers to request a quote) and additional printing (use both methods together on your site).
iScript PrintLogic is capable of handling integrated shipping and payment options. This makes the software easy to organize product order fulfillment and deliver orders on time. The risks involved in shipping and payment is significantly lower in iScript PrintLogic.
iScripts PrintLogic is flexible and has an advanced design editor compared to other software solutions. In the editor, users can create their own designs using the convenient and easy-to-use drag-and-drop method. iScripts PrintLogic even has an advanced editor tool, for cropping, layering, text shaping, and rotation. These are features typically available in higher-end printing options. Even some of the major players don’t offer the same fonts or options for transforming text. Ease-of-use during design, text and image transition makes our printing and design script truly unique.
- AJAX Based Design Studio Responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation Restrict users to specified fonts, colors, templates and images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support, Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code. We do not limit our customers and are sure to provide you want multiple flexible options for your site.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to email@example.com We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs, if required.