With the trend and demand for online services are increasing, people also look for good reviews, ratings, and discounts. The easiest way to look into the best deals and offers available for different brands is to use an online deals website. There are more than a handful of deal-of-the-day websites that work online. One of the most popular names in the family of the deal-of-the-day website is Groupon. Groupon had begun its service a decade ago.
Just as the two sides of a coin, even online deal websites also have its share of pros and cons.
Pros of Online Deals Website
- The most flexible option of business as you can work from home or even carry I out as an extra source of income.
- It is quick and affordable to set up using an online website building platform such as WordPress.
- Every time an offer or coupon code is used from your website, you will gain a percentage of commission that contributes to your revenue.
Cons of Online Deals Website
- High competitive industry to gain attention and user traffic.
- With the high competition, it is difficult to attract brands to post their offers on your website.
- It is a time-consuming task as the offers will have to be updated regularly every day or several times a day.
All online eCommerce websites are all coming up with enormous discounts and offer on their products and such online deals websites are a great place to promote them easily. Let us have a closer look at the world’s top 14 online deals websites.
1. Brad’s Deals
Brad’s Deals is an 18-year-old online deals website and claims to have more than 5 million shoppers every month. It grew its workplace from a one-person company to a 50+ employee-based company in 2019. The website provides coupons and offers for all major shopping categories including apparels, furniture, travel, credit cards, and entertainment.
Cashbackbase is a discount and offers website exclusively for Amazon products. It is the best strategy to use to get major discounts to up to 100% on Amazon products with buyers saving a large sum of money online.
3. Clark Deals
Clark Deals is another online deals website founded by the renowned artist Clark Howard providing offers on all basic stuff online including apparels, travel, gadgets, luggage, etc.
4. Woot Deals and Shenanigans
Woot was founded in 2004 and was acquired by Amazon in 2010. This online deals website began with a single product offer a day and has now extended to seven categories that include:
- Home & Kitchen
- Tools & Garden
- Sports & Outdoors
The Woot family has thrown to a larger family consisting of websites: Woot.com, Tech.woot, Home.woot, Sport.woot, Shirt.woot, Kids.woot, Wine.woot, Sellout.woot and Deals.woot.
Being one among the most visited sites in the United States with its service commenced in 1997, DealNews is among the best online deals website covering up to all major categories available in the online marketplace.
DealsPlus is a social commerce and online coupon deals website. Founded in 2006, it sources offers and coupons from its community of users as well as a group named Money Makers. Apart from crowd-sourced community deals, DealsPlus collaborates with vendors to secure exclusive offers for its users.
Adiós to the people’s favorite Deals2Buy. Deals2Buy is now upgraded to a new version of the same and named as RetailMeNot. This is an online deals website with high scope to earn cashback and save a lot! RetailMeNot covers all major categories of shopping featuring some of the world’s favorite and exclusive brands.
The GoodSearch.com online deals website has now upgraded to a better and user-friendly version as Goodshop. It is a new way of saving earning money like that of a community tree. Once you register on the website and signup for Goodshop Circles to earn cashback. You will also benefit extra redeemable points for every purchase in your circle. The GoodSearch is a Yahoo-powered online deal search engine closes collaborating with humanitarian causes.
9. Gotta Deal
The GottaDEAL website is another people preferred an online deal website. GottaDEAL works like any other simple forum websites where the latest and trending offers, deals and coupons are shared.
This name does not require any introduction. The first name that comes in mind when we say online deals websites is Groupon. Groupon is an American eCommerce marketplace that connects users with local vendors by offering deals on travel, goods, and services in 15 countries.
Hips2Save is not just confined to being an online deals website that provides the latest deals in webshops, online bargain rates, free products and coupons but also provides a wide range of budget-friendly recipes, craft and travel tips, and much more. This website is updated in every ten minutes interval with new content and offers. Similar to the eCommerce website, Hips2Save provides a wishlist feature named as the Hip List to save deals as per your convenience to use in the near future!
Hotukdeals is a leading online deals platform based in the United Kingdom and is connected to Facebook. This platform allows its subscribers to share their experiences, offers, vouchers, and tips on shopping online. Founded in 2004, hotukdeals has grown with a fanbase of more than 2 million people across the globe!
13. Living Social
Living Social is another sought after online deals website which is now under the most popular website, Groupon. The different types of deals that are showcased on Living Social are:
- Local-area based deals: Find special deals and offers at local shops, salons, restaurants and other small-scale enterprises in the localized region.
- Living Social Travel: You can book travel packages and hotel/ homestay accommodations at great prices on Living Social. This offer is not restricted to the localized region but can be used to travel to any country.
- Living Social Events: Partner with Live Nation and other ticket sellers, Living Social provides you access to best-in deals on tickets for live events.
- Living Social Shop: Browse thousands of products, and when you find something you like, we’ll ship it directly to you.