Multi-vendor e-commerce sites are extremely popular. Sites such as eBay, Etsy, and Alibaba have an extensive reach and support with thousands of sellers and buyers using one site.
Check out all the new additions soon to come to iScripts MultiCart:
NEW FOR USERS
- Subscription Purchases – Admin/Seller can sell subscriptions for products. The items listed for subscription will have a recurring payment.
- Track Orders – User can view their order status by entering their email id and order number.
- Multiple Seller Listing – If the same product belongs to multiple sellers, those sellers will be listed in the product detail page along with their selling price.
- Social Media Tools – Users can “Share” or “Like” products on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Favorites List – Users can “Favorite” the items or shops for future reference.
- One Account for Buyers & Sellers – Users can have both a buyer account and seller privileges. Buyer accounts will be the primary account type and seller privileges can be added from the initial registration process or from the user profile.
NEW FOR SELLERS
- Scheduled Product Listing – Admin/Seller can add product details and schedule a time to publicly post the item, so when the time reaches the listing will be automatically posted to the front end of the shopping cart.
- Free Shipping – Admin/Seller can provide free shipping for products
- Seller RSS Feed – Each seller will have an RSS Feed in their seller control panel as well as on the main seller profile page.
- New Seller Information Display – Full name of the seller will be displayed only after finishing the checkout process.
- Seller Coupon Codes – Admin/Vendors can provide coupon codes for their store, particular category or a particular item.
See the full list of features for our multi-vendor shopping cart.
Have questions? Contact us at (312) 423-6728