Although digital options are now widely available, prints are still common and needed in a variety of situations. What better way to participate in and grow along with the rapid changes in the printing industry than taking advantage of both worlds? When it comes to the eCommerce world, multiple copies of the same image become what we call “web-to-print.” Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web.
We have seen various eCommerce businesses profit from numerous products and services. What if you could concentrate on a single product and sell as it’s needed, without mass production. Do you think it will be profitable?
Prints are recreations of written material or images in multiple copies. When it comes to the eCommerce world, it becomes web-to-print. Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web.
The popularity of and growth in the internet has opened up opportunities for commercial web-to-print businesses. These businesses can communicate with their partners and customers to complete projects efficiently and in a timely manner. By using web-to-print, customers can submit print jobs, complete online pre-press reviews/previews, design goods and gifts directly on a website using rich image editing tools, direct cross-media marketing while offering services such as variable data printing, photo printing, booklets, marketing campaigns, and more, surrounding just one base product.
The bright side of building a web-to-print business:
Earning – It’s easy to earn by selling customizable products. You can also gain additional profits by charging a small fee for multiple colors and/or by offering pre-designed templates.
Quality product -For better quality, utilize a website’s ability for streamline printing, automatic generation of multiple high-resolution images, print-ready files and vector images at 300 dpi and above.
Building web–to–print – Today we have a lot of web-to-print sites and applications. In order to find an identity among other websites, an application must utilize the latest technologies in customizing products as well as in building and maintaining.
Less waste – As the customer has the capability to choose the number of products, there is less waste and overstock. As opposed to typical mass production, these products are only produced as requested.
Freedom – Customers have the freedom of designing the product from the beginning.
This reduced the time and cost spent on a professional designer.
- Various custom design and printing options
- High-resolution printing
- Reduced time and cost spent developing and maintaining a professional design
- Multiple options in base products
- You can touch up the final image before printing if you choose
- Support various ordering methods that match customer products and business model
- Pre-designed templates
- Increases customer satisfaction with feedback and community pages. Customers can make suggestions and share positive experiences about the business on the page
- Support various payment currencies and online gateways
How to start a successful web-to-print website:
- Know what makes you different
- Decide on base products to sell
- Decide and add different designs, clipart, images, and more to the customizing tool
- Know your customers
- Freedom of choosing different base product
- Customization of each product using AJAX Based Image Editor
- Establish an identity
- Find a domain and server
- Have a plan and be consistent
- Plan how to run your website (choose the method for payment, shipping, etc)
- Minimum funding
- Drive the traffic to the website and do promotions through social media marketing technology
- Follow legal rules which an admin should follow before doing business
New Major Features and Updates Include:
- Guest Checkout – Just because customers don’t register on your site have an existing login, doesn’t mean they won’t come back. A good portion of guest checkouts become returning visitors. The difference is convenience. Just as all customers expect different types of products with various factors important to the actual purchase, different customers also expect different experiences. Some prefer to avoid the hassle of logging in and sharing information. Guest checkout is an added perk on your site.
- Share designed images to Facebook and Twitter – Gain additional exposure and bring traffic to your site through social sharing. User-generated content is a big deal. What better way to encourage sharing than giving potential buyers the ability and freedom to create their own custom designs that they can share and show off to fellow friends and family directly on their own personal accounts within popular social networks?
- Bug fixes and improvements – We constantly strive to improve our software and existing platforms by listening to our clients and conducting our own series of tests, examining competitors in the market, and redeveloping standards.
iScript PrintLogic creates a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. Using this software you can create a similar website. At the same time, if you have a print shop business to take online or integrate with your existing printing website, iScript PrintLogic is the perfect option.
The printing software is simple to build and easy to maintain while also providing customers with the ability to create a customized product. iScript PrintLogic supports various models like CustomInk (charge per product), non-commercial (ask customers to request a quote) and additional printing (use both methods together on your site).
iScript PrintLogic is capable of handling integrated shipping and payment options. This makes the software easy to organize product order fulfillment and deliver orders on time. The risks involved in shipping and payment is significantly lower in iScript PrintLogic.
iScripts PrintLogic is flexible and has an advanced design editor compared to other software solutions. In the editor, users can create their own designs using the convenient and easy-to-use drag-and-drop method. iScripts PrintLogic even has an advanced editor tool, for cropping, layering, text shaping, and rotation. These are features typically available in higher-end printing options. Even some of the major players don’t offer the same fonts or options for transforming text. Ease-of-use during design, text and image transition makes our printing and design script truly unique.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business need you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.
Try the LIVE DEMO! We can alter the script to fit your needs if required.