The newest version of iScripts ReserveLogic has landed at www.iScripts.com. It has been redesigned to target online reservation and management of an independent hotel, motel, resort, time-share operation, or other property with multiple rentable rooms or locations. These improvements are the direct result of feedback and feature requests from the independently-run owner/operator property owners.
As consumers have tightened their belts in the economic climate, it is imperative for smaller property owners to compete at the same level and efficiency as larger players to remain attractive to potential customers and remain profitable. To accomplish this, an online reservation and management system coupled with e-marketing and social networking applications allow small operators to manage their properties in an easy, cost and time-efficient manner.
iScripts ReserveLogic has been designed as a sale engine that converts your website visitors into paying customers. It provides users a unique, intuitive, and easy way to use a simple interface that continues to improve the way people do travel planning. Through personalization and rich features, iScripts ReserveLogic enhances the entire booking experience and improves the first impression of your organization to the prospective guest. This open source Online hotel reservation software is perfect for enabling your hotel website to accept booking online
This newest version allows for several new unique tools and features including:
- Property availability with regard to deposit in either a specified amount or percentage of the total transaction amount. Does it make sense to accept an advance or deposit while a customer is booking? Advance can be a percentage, flat rate or whole amount of transaction. If you are using online reservation as a marketing tool, you can also choose to turn off online payment. With this hotel reservation script, you can have complete flexibility.
- Functionality for cancellations and administrative control of customizable cancelation penalties. Don’t allow yourself or your employees to be abused by cancellation phone calls. Funnel all cancellations through the new automated process and save time, money, and frustration by circumventing the often troublesome topic of cancellation fees.
- Authorize and capture deposit payments directly and instantly. Make it easy for your customers to purchase. Use your existing POS system to accept payments or use our software to process payments from customers with new stability additions and payment gateway options.
- Book telephone orders directly into the system. Streamline the booking process. Allow staff to reserve rooms or properties and input the guest’s information into the system. The changes in reservations are instantly reflected by other website users to prevent over-booking and improve organization.
New report interface allows the administrator to view detailed analytics including:
- Gross sales
- Guest Booking Date
- Transaction Type and Settled Amount
- Inventory Management
- List building for e-marketing and social media networking
- …and much more – all exportable for analysis in both Excel and .CSV
- Gross sales
- Customizable rate cards for weekends, holidays, and other special occasions. Automatically modify your pricing to capture lost profitability. The administrator can dictate individual rates for each day of the week, holidays and forecasted busy periods. Rate sheet for each room type offers multiple pricing options to suit customer needs such as daily rate, weekly rate, monthly rate, standard holiday rates, and weekend rates.
- The inventory management system collects the occupancy level and historical data. Take the guesswork out of peak and off-season timing. Easily view dynamic data that illustrates the key timing information that will allow you to modify pricing – just in time for important seasonal changes. Give your customers the best pricing and take advantage of market conditions seamlessly.
Check out the newest version at www.iscripts.com/reservelogic and view the fully functional Live Demo. Take your property management to the next level.