Did you know that worldwide e-commerce business is expected to grow by as much as 13 to 25 percent? Projections from most comprehensive sources of information on digital world business are showing rapid worldwide eCommerce growth through 2018. No doubt for the reason in budding entrepreneurs and existing “bricks and mortar” businesses are turning to e-commerce as a business opportunity.
See the most important reasons why you should start an online eCommerce business:
- Tremendous growth and unlimited opportunities in eCommerce segment. Only in the US, it is expected an eCommerce growth between 11.5 and 16.4percent from 2013 to 2018
- Easy Earning. It is far different from a brick- and- mortar business. For any business, while the location is very important, you start your eCommerce business in your own domain and do business globally. No need of multiple storefronts across the entire world.
- Easy to build up and running. At present, a number of eCommerce tools are available in the market. Developing a portal or a website, doing SEO things and other marketing could be done without breaking the bank. Setting up a website with good selling products would be challenging but your line of passionate products will drive you to identify most needed products collections.
- 80% of web users have made online purchases. This math is only going to grow. eCommerce business owner just needs to build up the trust factor among his website users. Develop attractive, easily navigable and user-friendly website. Security and privacy of customer are very first in building some loyalty in business. Allow customers to read and post their feedback, moderated by site admin with his comments too. Apart from these, constant maintenance and improvement of a well-developed eCommerce website will earn trust and loyalty among your customers.
- More Customers & More sales down the line. Do not use abandon shopping carts. Always use authentic shopping carts and apps like iScripts MultiCart for a well-maintained business.
How to Start a Successful E-Commerce Business?
- Decide what you want to sell, how and whom. Define your niche area of selling items
- Have a plan
- Minimum funding
- Build a Good eCommerce Website
- Drive traffic to your site. Do SEO and other social media marketing technologies
- Follow legal rules in starting and doing a business
Build a user-friendly, highly navigable eCommerce website using iScripts MultiCart. It is totally hassle-free.
See the full list of features for our multi-vendor shopping cart
For more information or to customize the existing software, contact our project managers and software specialists at (312) 423-6728 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org