Did you ever know that worldwide eCommerce business is expected to grow by as much as 13 to 25 percent? Projections from most comprehensive sources of information on digital world business are showing rapid worldwide eCommerce growth through 2018. No doubt for the reason in budding entrepreneurs and existing “bricks and mortar” businesses are turning to e-commerce as a business opportunity.
See the most important reasons why you should start an online eCommerce business:
- Tremendous growth and unlimited opportunities in eCommerce segment. Only in US, it is expected an eCommerce growth between 11.5 and 16.4percent from 2013 to 2018
- Easy Earning. It is far different from a brick- and- mortar business. For any business, while the location is very important, you start your eCommerce business in your own domain and do business globally. No need of multiple storefronts across the entire world.
- Easy to build up and running. At present, a number of eCommerce tools are available in the market. Developing a portal or a website, doing SEO things and other marketing could be done without breaking the bank. Setting up a website with good selling products would be challenging but your line of passionate products will drive you to identify most needed products collections.
- 80% of web users has made online purchases. This math is only going to grow. eCommerce business owner just need to build up the trust factor among his website users. Develop attractive, easily navigable and user-friendly website. Security and privacy of customer are very first in building some loyalty in business. Allow customers to read and post their feedback, moderated by site admin with his comments too. Apart from these, a constant maintenance and improvement of a well developed eCommerce website will earn trust and loyalty among your customers.
- More Customers & More sales down the line. Do not use abandon shopping carts. Always use authentic shopping carts and apps like iScripts MultiCart for a well-maintained business.
How to Start a Successful E-Commerce Business?
- Decide what you want to sell, how and whom. Define your niche area of selling items
- Have a plan
- Minimum funding
- Build a Good eCommerce Website
- Drive traffic to your site. Do SEO and other social media marketing technologies
- Follow legal rules in starting and doing a business
Build a user friendly, highly navigable eCommerce website using iScripts MultiCart. Its totally hassle-free.
Many of our customers have been impressed with the capabilities of our multi-vendor ecommerce software which gives website administrators the ability to create their own version of an online marketplace, similar to Amazon or Etsy.
Multi-Vendor Shopping Cart- iScripts MultiCart is a unique multi-vendor shopping cart software that allows you to easily create your own ecommerce marketplace with multiple vendors in the backend.
The brandable iphone app is ready for purchase. This app is on the forefront of online marketplaces. Sellers can easily list items within seconds. The can create a detailed custom listing and take photos of the items from their phones. This added ease will help you to market your business to potential vendors.
The responsive design has been implemented so that you and your customers will have the best viewing experience possible. The navigation allows for easy reading, minimal resizing, panning, or scrolling across the device of your choice. The user side has been made responsive. It has been completely revamped. The flat design is more optimal for usability.
Sites such as eBay, Etsy and AliBaba have an extensive reach and support with thousands of sellers and buyers using one site. Develop a comprehensive marketplace of your own using iScripts MultiCart, whether you are looking to create a marketplace for the first time or already have an existing ecommerce website.
See the full list of features for our multi-vendor shopping cart
For more information or to customize the existing software, contact our project managers and software specialists at (312) 423-6728 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org