Printed media is, from a common man’s perspective, slowly finding its way into the pages of history. One can quote that the digital revolution really affected the printing business and hindered the development in related technology.
In contradiction to how digital revolution seems to threaten the printing industry, many printed products such as illustrated publications and packaging prints are still not requiring any kind of replacement and in fact, goods like business cards and telephone directories remain competitive with its digital counterparts.
The printing industry is taking a few steps forward to bring about a pseudo-revolution in the way the world makes itself more colorful.
So what are the factors?
The arrival of digital printing supported a wider segment of public including small & start-up businesses that have small volume printing requirements but of competent quality and features which its predecessors (offset printers, screen printing) were unable to yield.
Along with exponentially increasing varieties of web services, the general public became much more involved in the scene. Access to almost anything, instantly, made us quite picky. Now we want and expect everything, as long as it is convenient. Personalized products are also a common trend.
and of course… The Demand…
Industries like fashion, which seek ideal and aesthetic solutions for their demand and business strategies which shifted to a customer-centric services made thriving need for much more integrated set of printing services. The demand for printing services is widely expanding rapidly without any compromise in quality.
What does the fortune cookie have in store?
Business models are taking new shapes which initially aim at “creating” rather than “capturing” the demand. As result, the printing market is foreseeing a 68.1% increase in production volume by 2018 as compared to 2013 i.e., from $131.5 billion to $187.7 billion.
Web to print is one of the most exclusive e-commerce storefront where the customers are availed with an option to customize print products on a whim. Printing business profits can be enhanced by the introduction of web-to-print platform and as the market is clearly expanding, new investors are adding spirit to the already active competition.
It can be seen as a business providing an integrated printing solution which links the line of print houses, designers, web-developers, corporate clients, and the ultimate customers with an on-demand printing service, an easy to use and dynamic designing tools and a well organized & standardized purchasing procedure.
It has probably become the first choice of printing for businesses who deal online in the global market with innovative printing solutions. Web tools which doesn’t necessitate any client side software and driver installation is an added advantage. Access from smart-phones, tablets etc. is nowadays an essential part to grow out as a more popular e-commerce platform. Also last-minute changes for a printing job is not a herculean task anymore, making the internet capabilities more interesting. Web-to-print can bypass the use of traditional design tools by the enduser as the templates are utilized in this process that can be edited and approved by a client and by the print house without a graphic designer’s assistance.
The online store
With the production unit being setup and a good marketing strategy in mind, an online storefront is what is needed. The online store is a crucial element in your business and in every way, it should be designed, as well as, maintained appropriately.
- Provide a great amount of numerous services
- Have an optimal look and feel
- Documents people can rebroadcast or link to
- Call to action service
- Tracking services
- An Amazing Experience
One doesn’t necessarily have to start from zero to build that ultimate storefront as there are solutions few clicks away. Widen your customer circle, strengthen up your marketing and concentrate on your business while a powerful customer-interface is being setup with the iScripts PrintLogic online design and printing software.
iScripts is one great online service which covers almost any type of business models in e-commerce market. With iScripts PrintLogic, a dynamic, online storefront can be easily setup without any difficulties or compromising quality.
It supports customizations and changes according to your needs and trouble-free installation, along with an AJAX Based Design Studio. The responsive and easy to use designer tool and multiple print output formats (PNG,PDF, TIFF, SVG,JPG) at 3000 dpi, make it a breeze to work with. The more you read about it, the more you will realize that it is the one-stop shop for your online business solutions. It supports different business models and offer more than just printing business. Read the full features of this powerful open-source online printing software here.
Key Features of iScripts PrintLogic Include:
- AJAX Based Design Studio Responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation. Choose whether or not you do or do not restrict users to specified fonts, colors, or templates. Choose your own and even add your own images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart. Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration. Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files. Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops. This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint. Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options. Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates. Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering. Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel. Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways. Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support. Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.