System Requirements For iScripts AutoHoster
- iScripts AutoHoster runs equally well on Linux, Windows or any platform that can support a web server and the PHP language.
- We recommend Apache webserver, but any web server that supports PHP is acceptable.
- PHP 5.2x or 5.3x
- MySQL database server 4.1 or greater.
- Enable Soap in PHP
- Enable SSL in Apache
- Integrated Web Site Builder (iScripts EasyCreate), see requirements here
- Integrated Helpdesk (SupportPRO SupportDesk), see requirements here
Other Requirements for Trouble-free Installation/Compatibility
- SendMail - (Yes)
- PHP safe mode - (OFF)
- CURL extension - (Yes)
- PHP -GD - (Yes)
Click the following download icon to get the phpinfo file. Upload it to your server/hosting account and check whether your server meets the above requirements. Other option is to send this page to your hosting company and ask them if their servers support these features. We have a list of certified web hosts,
if you need one.
If you prefer automated domain management the iScripts AutoHoster will require you to have a reseller account with eNom or Directi(Reseller club) or GoDaddy.You can sign up for a reseller account at eNom.com or at GoDaddy.com or at resellerclub.com. Or contact sales for getting an eNom reseller account free of cost (domains cost $8.95, payable to eNom directly).