- iScripts CyberMatch runs equally well on Linux and Windows or any platform that can support a web server and the PHP language
- We recommend Apache webserver, but any web server that supports PHP is acceptable
- PHP 5.6x or greater (PHP7 Compatible).
- MySQL Enterprise or MySQL Community Server 5.7
Other Requirements for Trouble-free Installation/Compatibility
- GD complied with your PHP Build - (Yes)
- System Function enabled in server - (Yes)
- SendMail - (Yes)
- PHP safe mode - (OFF)
- CURL extension - (Yes)
If you already have a hosting solution and want to check if your hosting account has the features for supporting iScripts CyberMatch, click the following download icon to get the phpinfo file. Upload it to your server and check whether your server meets the requirements. If you are not sure, send the location of the uploaded file location to iScripts support we can tell you if your hosting account can support iScripts CyberMatch. Another option is to send this page to your hosting company and ask them if their servers support these features. If you own your server and want to make it compatible, we will do the server updates if you choose us to do the script installation. Also, We have a list of certified web hosts, if you need one.
With one click, you can access the pre-installed script of your choice. Use this option to avoid all complicated technical issues. No hosting, no hassle, no questions. Just tell us your domain and get your business started.
Sign up for a free 2 week trial. If this seems like something you want, simply continue using the service. Your monthly payment will include use of the script, installation, hosting and all site maintenance. Click here to know more.