1. What is iScripts NetMenus?
iScripts NetMenus is a script that enables people to build an online foodcourt web site
2. As a service provider, what are the benefits and advantages of iScripts NetMenus?
As a service provider, you get increased revenue over the high volume of customer activities that are generated on your site.
3. Is iScripts NetMenus stable and reliable?
Yes. iScripts NetMenus is very stable and reliable, and it is used by a number of customers worldwide.
4. How and where can I evaluate iScripts NetMenus?
iScripts NetMenus online demo is available at https://www.iscripts.com/netmenus/demo.php
5. Can you install iScripts NetMenus for me?
Yes. We can install the software on your server for $49.95.
6. Which payment processors are supported?
iScripts NetMenus supports PayPal and Authorize.net payment gateways. In addition it supports offline payments Cash on Delivery.
7. Do I need a secure server?
If you are using Authorize.net as your payment method, you will need a secure server. If you are using PayPal, the program runs on your own web site, automatically connecting to PayPal's own secure server for credit card transactions.
8. How can I modify the site once its installed?
The administrative panel comes with a content management area to edit contents of selected pages.
9. Is source code of iScripts NetMenus encrypted?
No. source code of iScripts NetMenus is not encrypted and you are free to modify the code to suit your requirements.
10. In which areas can I charge my customers ?
You can charge a customer for registering with the site and making a sale transaction over the site.
11. Is help provided?
There is a help link provided for easy assistance. End user help files can be edited from the admin panel
12. What if I need to customize the script?
As iScripts NetMenus codes are not encrypted, you are free to modify them to suit your requirement. In case you want us to customize the script for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.