System Requirements For iScripts GoStores
- iScripts GoStores runs on a Linux platform that can support a web server and the PHP language. We recommend CentOS or Redhat Linux with Cpanel control panel with reseller WHM access
- Linux server should be CPanel operated.
- DNS for the main domain name should be handled by the cPanel server where the product is installed.
- Apache as web server.
- PHP 5.6x or greater (PHP7 Compatible).
- MySQL 5.6
Other Requirements for Trouble-free Installation/Compatibility
- SendMail - (Yes)
- PHP safe mode - (OFF)
- CURL extension - (Yes)
- Enable Soap in PHP
- Enable SSL in Apache
* If you are using two different servers to install the GoStores script and hosting the cart, you should open port 2082, 2083, 2086, 2087 and 3306(In TCP).
* If you upload the "cpanelscriptpath" perl file from the Windows platform using ftp, you should use ASCII mode ftp transfer.
* Click the following download icon to get the phpinfo file. Upload it to your server and check whether your server/hosting account meets the requirements. Other option is to send this page to your hosting company and ask them if their servers support these features. We have a list of certified web hosts, if you need one.
If you want to offer real-time domain registration, iScripts GoStores will require you to have a reseller account with enom. You can sign up for a reseller account at enom.com. We can also offer a reseller account for you FREE of cost
30 days Money Back Guarantee!
You can also take advantage of our 30 days money back guarantee if you want to test iScripts GoStores in a real environment. You can purchase iScripts GoStores and use it with real people and on a real server or hosting account. If you don't like it, then ask for a refund within 30 days and we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.