System Requirements For iScripts GoStores
- iScripts GoStores runs on a Linux platform that can support a web server and the PHP language. We recommend CentOS or Redhat Linux with Cpanel control panel with reseller WHM access
- Linux server should be CPanel operated.
- DNS for the main domain name should be handled by the cPanel server where the product is installed.
- Apache as web server.
- PHP 7.0
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- Passive-Ports need to be opened in your server for FTP File transfer
Other Requirements for Trouble-free Installation/Compatibility
- SendMail - (Yes)
- PHP safe mode - (OFF)
- CURL extension - (Yes)
- Enable Soap in PHP
- Enable SSL in Apache
* If you are using two different servers to install the GoStores script and hosting the cart, you should open port 2082, 2083, 2086, 2087 and 3306(In TCP).
* Click the following download icon to get the phpinfo file. Upload it to your server and check whether your server/hosting account meets the requirements. Other option is to send this page to your hosting company and ask them if their servers support these features. We have a list of certified web hosts, if you need one.
If you want to offer real-time domain registration, iScripts GoStores will require you to have a reseller account with enom. You can sign up for a reseller account at enom.com. We can also offer a reseller account for you FREE of cost