The most important relationship for a company is to the client. Hopefully, the relationship is one that can be expected to last and have long-term benefits for both parties. The main goal of a company will be to maintain a trustworthy and a flexible relation with the client. To make that a reality, every company should adopt a better business model. A business model is an agreement signed between a client and an IT company. It effectively defines the methodology, terms, delivery time, price and more. According to the requirements, there are typically 2 major models commonly used among the different models available. Refer to the comparison study below to familiarize yourself with the best model suitable for clients and the company.
Time and Material Model:
The Time and Material model is chosen for long term projects. Varying workloads, an undefined scope of work and dynamically changing requirements are the attributes of this model. In the first stage, due to lack of proper data there won’t be a proper estimation. In this model, clients have a large possibility to be flexible and in between the project, he/she can change the requirements as per the need. In the end, this model will likely give the client more control over the project.
The variation in the requirement will also affect the time period, developer’s workloads and more. Continuous optimization of the time and cost is a necessary factor in this model.
- No assurance regarding project completion time
- The cost of the project would vary from the first stage to last stage
- Client control would affect the time and human resource
- Flexible budget and low risk at both ends for low size projects
Dedicated Team Model:
Dedicated teams will be concentrating on dedicated work, therefore, companies will be more professional in these services. Better service and dedication means the company will maintain the level of service to the client more efficiently. This will help the client to have expert IT professionals, necessary equipment, and resources for his requirements. A dedicated model will also help maintain the cost and time to a specific amount. Single sum payments and estimated time limits will enhance efficiency. Dedicated models will be client-oriented as they will have full control over the project management. In fact, dedicated teams will work for the company goal.
A dedicated development team is a business approach to mobile application and web application development. In this model, there is a client, the outsourced company and the employees – a dedicated testing team. The outsourced company acts as the middle man, finding employees that will be able to complete the project assigned by the client and meet their requirements fully. We would call this a model of personnel assignment. This model is usually used for long-term projects, where requirements are unclear and scope changes frequently. It is also used when the client’s own team lacks skills or expertise in specific areas. The main aim of the dedicated team is to work seamlessly as part of client’s team to provide quality, unique and project-specific solutions.
- Long term and frequently changing requirements will have better solution
- Budget estimation is perfect but scope and workloads may vary along the project
- Whole team will have a clear idea about the final goal and client will have the upper pensive control over the team.
- Best model for mid and big size projects
From the above comparisons, we can understand how a Dedicated model rules over the Time and Material model for long term projects and for large projects. Those who would like to begin a large project go for companies who follow Dedicated Models. This would give you an efficient completion of work.
iScripts Dedicated Programming Service Comes with a Huge Selection of Benefits Including:
- Reduced Rates: Compared to regular customization projects, our dedicated programming services have reduced hourly rates.
- Dedicated Staff: A dedicated programmer will be assigned for your project and will work on the project for 8 hours a day, 5 days per week.
- Specific Timelines: Weekly meetings will be conducted on the project status and complete transparency shall be maintained.
- Plans and Monitoring: Weekly Reports containing the project status and the works allocated for the upcoming week will be sent to you on a regular basis.
- Extra Perks: Any holidays and leaves taken by a programmer will be tracked and compensated by the developer by working extra days.
- Manager On Call: A dedicated project manager will manage the project and he/she will handle all the operation tasks on behalf of you.
- Easy Communication: Interact live with the project manager and the programmer regarding the project – whenever required. You can also interact with your developer and project manager via email.
iScripts Dedicated Programming Services also provides you with:
Flexibility – Choose from any number of our developers for your own unique project. Select them depending on the requirements needed to fulfill the job and only pay for the resources you use. We provide all necessary details to you.
Exclusivity – A dedicated development team works only on your tasks. Our developers work hard to ensure your site is on time and thoroughly inspected.
Expertise – Members of your development team will have the necessary experience behind them. We only hire the best and most qualified applicants.
Stability – At a fixed monthly price and containing a constant number of skilled developers, we make your project stable and independent. You can count on us to manage your project and keep everything on track.
Security – Secured environments and a full compliance with strict security procedures ensure that your software is in safe hands at all times. We value security and privacy as much as you.
What is the cost to hire a dedicated programmer?
This depends on the intensity of the project, and experience required. However, we assure to provide you with the best solution that suits your budget, sure to add up to huge savings compared to typical programming resources!
Which type of projects can you work on?
Our programmers can implement web software development projects including: Creating web applications from scratch, maintaining and modifying current websites, creating custom designed websites, modifying existing proprietary applications, customizing open source applications, database-driven websites, intranet productivity applications, social networking sites, eCommerce, billing systems, custom applications, shopping carts, content Management Systems (CMS), mobile apps and much more.
Do you have a portfolio or list of previous clients?