With so many online business ideas floating around, it may be difficult to choose the best one for you. Even though some ideas may be fun and trendy, they may not be the most stable or profitable. At the same time, those with high margins may not surround an interesting topic or outlet for your particular passions.
As you try to find a balance between these two options, you might entertain ideas which require you to manage multiple storefronts, vendors and merchandising logistics. Or perhaps you already own a successful ecommerce site, or a flourishing multi-level marketing company, or a medium to large businesses distributing products via representatives and consultants. While it may sound complex at first, you should not rule these ideas out. There are affordable and realistic ways to get up and running from scratch and all it mainly requires is the right software to easily operate and automate your processes. In addition, your business will run seamlessly as your website will operate on the same system.
What type of system allows you to do all of the above? While all those ideas are unique, a ultimate eCommerce platform would serve the needs of these various business models. How? The system would incorporate distributors, manufacturers, vendors, resellers, and/or fulfillment agencies, all working in unison from a single administrator panel and database. Sound too broad to be realistic? Well it already exists and works superbly for iScripts customers. The multi-site eCommerce platform from iScripts is called iScripts MultiCart Enterprise.
While these types of businesses are different in certain aspects, they all require the same stable foundation, which is exactly what iScripts MultiCart provides. But since we know not every business needs the same features, the system is laid out for you to also appropriately tailor it to your needs.
The iScripts software allows you to create multiple storefronts connected to a single ecommerce platform and database. Customers who install iScripts MultiCart Enterprise on a server can customize the site according to their desired brand and create an instant distributed supply chain and ecommerce platform. The software includes the ability to list and display products, easy customer cheeckout using shopping carts, secure online payment, and order information. Beyond those basics, you’ll probably want features related to design, security, marketing, and maybe the ability to sync your inventory. The iScripts ecommerce solution does just that.
iScripts MultiCart Enterprise is similar to the original iScripts MultiCart, but expands on features and functionality, making ecommerce application similar to Shopster.com or Doba.com, and includes unlimited products, sites and vendors. Start your own online business by giving your customers the ability to build their own website in just a few easy steps. The software comes fully equipped with everything you need to launch and maintain your own website building business. This platform is perfect for wholesale distributors or manufacturers who works with different suppliers and resellers.
Key Features Include:
- Multiple Storefront Support – Add as many online storefronts you want. Whether you want your storefronts to sell the same products or not, the system will handle as many storefronts as you require. You make the rules.
- Responsive Design – Don’t worry about your site being difficult for users. We’ve created the system to align with current expectations in relation to online buying functionality and ecommerce.
- Collective Inventory & Reporting – Gather all the data you need to make important and informed decisions regarding your business.
- Feature-Rich Shopping Cart – Our shopping cart includes all the features customers know and expect from a sophisticated system. This includes promo codes, a bulk uploader, return merchant authorization, and flexible sales tax along with payment gateways
- One Powerful Administration Panel – Stay in full control of orders, products, reports, vendors, resellers and much more. Control panels are also supplied for resellers, vendors and staff members.
- Multiple Vendor Support – Orders will be submitted to a specific vendor to be dropshipped independently. Once complete, payments (minus commissions) are sent directly to vendors.
One of the iScripts MultiCart Enterprise Portfolios:
We released the latest version of iScripts MultiCart Enterprise to include enhanced stability and improved scalability, which will ensure a smoother user experience.
If you have purchased iScripts MultiCart Enterprise within the year, you can upgrade at no additional cost. For more information or questions related to how you can take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728.
This easy-to-use ecommerce engine supports vendor, store, affiliate and reseller panels which allow third parties to sell and work independently to sell their own products. Using the same system, users can also sell the site administrator’s products and or each other’s products. This is ideal for multi-level marketing companies, medium to large businesses distributing products via representatives and consultants or ecommerce site owners looking for a more scalable solution.
The unique system allows you to support independent reseller stores that fit assorted target markets. This flexibility allows your resellers to use varying themes, products, categories and blogs to effectively market to their niche. Storefronts can be owned and operated by you or your resellers.
Additional Features Include:
- Unlimited White Labeled Storefronts with responsive design
- Unlimited Vendors, Resellers and Affiliates
- Unlimited Products
- Automated Merchandizing & Logistics
- Promote to Various Markets (like eBay & storefonts)
- Control Panels for Admin, Resellers, Vendors & Affiliates
- Collective Inventory & Reporting
- Adjustable Commission Rates
- Supports Physical & Digital Products
- Integrated Shipping & Payment Gateways
- Syndicated Blogs & Product Content from Vendors, Resellers & Service Providers
- 100% Open-Source & Fully Customizable
- Automated Merchandizing & Logistics
Have questions about how iScripts software it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.
Try the LIVE DEMOS! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs if required.