The best definition for a classified website or business directory is a place where you can find what you are looking for, without any hassles.As an ad poster on a classifieds site, all you need to do is to post an ad on a free website and then find responses for your posts. If you are a job seeker, then you can just go on the website and within one easy search, generate a number of results seeking exactly what you have to offer.
If you are a business trying to find the best results, you should just post on a classified website and not an ad posting website. These websites list ads under different guidelines such as product type, where your business is located and more. Ad posting websites are generally just for publicity and bulk classified posting purposes, whereas classifieds are for business or personal use, so each fall within a different category.
Directories have been around for a long time. People remember the yellow pages that listed companies, but through online business directories, they can locate these businesses much easier now. Instead of flipping countless pages and lugging around heavy paper directories, one search can turn up a number of results in seconds.
Classified websites are highly appreciated as customers can always go to the same place to easily find what they are looking for.
Here are the main reasons for a business to post on a professional online business directory:
- Give more exposure to your business
Now the world is easily accessible for anyone, anywhere. People just search in their computers, PC’s, laptops, cell phones, and iPads. for information, from anywhere in the world. Listing a business in an online directory means exposing it to the entire world or making it visible to all the people who search over the internet. They can easily come to your website through the directory and easily make queries about your business or in a perfect scenario, they can purchase your products or services. The more established you become, the more successful your business is. This can be achieved through professional directory listings in a short span of time and at less cost.
- Reduce advertisement costs 90%
To start running an online business, you will have to invest at different stages within the process. During the initial stages of business investment, this would most likely be more. Sales could be low in the initial stages, making the profit also low. To increase sales, you must do a tremendous amount of advertisements in newspapers, televisions, magazines, etc. which would normally cost you a lot.
Here you will find out an alternate solution which is far better and effective in terms of cost and result. It’s nothing more than placing advertisements in online directories or classifieds. Most of these online directory listings are free of cost or offered at very cheap rates. Always go for professional directories as they are much faster than normal traditional advertising. By using these free business directories, you can save the advertisement cost and this can be invested in other areas of your business.
- Stay tuned in with modern trends
The world is changing faster and faster. New generations need smarter ways for everything they do. A few years back, people used newspapers and magazines more to get information. This was tiresome and it took time to find the required information. Searching was not always smart. It’s too difficult to go through each page, as they all have so many ads. Searching on the internet or on a website is quite faster. It’s because of this that the majority of users are dependent on the internet and such business directory websites these days. When your business is listed in these directories, there is a higher chance of obtaining quick responses.
Features of a successful business directory
- It has to be user-friendly
- It should offer free listings
- Need multiple categories for an easy search
Benefits of business directory website
- Improve local visibility
- Improve business reputation
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance
- Increase website traffic
- Increase brand awareness
- Rapid growth in marketing
Now you will be excited to know that you can even create your business directory. iScripts EasyIndex would be your best choice to just install on your server and start listing. No development cost, no development time required.
This unique software from iScripts allows you to create and maintain your own business directory or classifieds website.
iScripts EasyIndex also contains:
- Support for Google AdSense (optional) – Integrate ads with your directory site.
- Facebook & Twitter Plugins (optional) – Encourage users to share and comment on listings to help promote your site.
- Classified Ads System – Allow visitors to conduct fast and smart product searches that include photos, descriptions, prices, and seller contact information.
- Free or Paid Listings – Offer services to your users free or as a paid service. Supports different plans and payment gateways.
- A Variety of Design Templates – Customize the design of your site using a variety of themes.
- User Rating System (optional) – Permit users to rate listings based on a 5-star rating system.
- Advanced SEO Optimized Pages – User pages search optimized to improve search engine visibility.
- Built-In Forum (optional) – Give users a sense of community on the site.
- Completely Automated Operations – Fully automated operations for ease or manual operations for control.
Intuitive Admin Panel – Manage all aspects of your site through the data generated admin panel. View real-time insights through the dashboard.
Type of Sites You Can Create using iScripts EasyIndex
- Regional Business Portal
- Industry Specific B2B Portal
- Professional Yellow Pages Directory
- Real Estate Directory
- Classified Ads System
For more information or questions related to how you can take advantage of these platforms, contact our project managers at (312) 423-6728.