New versions of iScripts PrintLogic and NetMenus have been released! These point releases are PHP 5.4 compatible and contain the most up-to-date coding specifications.
iScripts PrintLogic is an online design and printing software created for small businesses and entrepreneurs to quickly set up a design and printing website. The script comes equipped with all the necessary features for a successful printing business. Customers can create their own designs, use clipart, adjusting text and add pictures. Using AutoTrace, effective output files are created from these custom images. Autotrace is a program which changes bitmap images to vector images. It can import images in BMP, TGA, PNM, PPM, PGM, PBM and those supported by ImageMagick, and can output Postscript, SVG, xfig, swf, pstoedit, emf, dxf, cgm, mif, p2e and sk. After designing is complete, files will be converted so you can easily create quality prints for your customers.
Additional features include:
- Multi-Sided Designing – Upload multiple images and then define various areas of the product for users to customize.
- Template Option – Create templates and add them to the system. These “Pre-Designed” items will be available for users to select and can be edited further within the design editor.
- Bulk Product Upload – As the site administrator, you can now effortlessly upload all products at once in order to save time!
- Athletic Team and Jersey Capability – If you choose to offer team shirts (or any other type of bulk product design) on your site, the software is already equipped with this functionality.
- Custom Instructions & Notes – Some of your customers will have specific requests. During the design process, users can communicate further by utilizing the “notes” section.
- Improved Usability – The admin panel has been reorganized for easier navigation. The process of adding product options (such as colors and materials) has also been improved.
- Multiple Output Files – When users create designs, multiple high resolutions, print-ready files and vector images are produced. Pdf, tiff, eps, png and jpg files at 300 dpi are automatically generated by the software.
iScripts NetMenus is a multi-restaurant ordering system designed for users to search, order and has food delivered from a variety of establishments signed up with the website. Key features include easy menu importation, Google Maps integration, custom pizza creation, order history and complete backend management. List participating restaurants, customize menus, manage users and memberships. An integrated feedback system is also included so users can add and view ratings or establishments. You can also keep track of website performance by using the generated reports included with your system.