We have seen various ecommerce businesses profit from numerous products and services. What if you could concentrate on a single product and sell as it’s needed, without mass production. Do you think it will be profitable?
Prints are recreations of a written material or image in multiple copies. When it comes to the ecommerce world, it becomes web-to-print. Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web.
The popularity of and growth in the internet has opened up opportunities for commercial web-to-print businesses. These businesses can communicate with their partners and customers to complete projects efficiently and in a timely manner. By using web-to-print, customers can submit print jobs, complete online pre-press reviews/previews, design goods and gifts directly on a website using rich image editing tools, direct cross media marketing while offering services such as variable data printing, photo printing, booklets, marketing campaigns, and more, surrounding just one base product.
The bright side of building a web-to-print business:
Earning – It’s easy to earn by selling customizable products. You can also can gain additional profits by charging a small fee for multiple colors and/or by offering pre- designed templates.
Quality product -For better quality, utilize a website’s ability for streamline printing, automatic generation of multiple high-resolution images, print-ready files and vector images at 300 dpi and above.
Building web–to–print – Today we have a lot of web-to-print sites and applications. In order to find an identity among other websites, an application must utilize the latest technologies in customizing products as well as in building and maintaining.
Less waste – As the customer has the capability to choose the number of the products, there is less waste and overstock. As opposed to typical mass production, these products are only produced as requested.
Freedom – Customers have the freedom of designing the product from the beginning.
This reduced the time and cost spent on a professional designer.
- Various custom design and printing options
- High-resolution printing
- Reduced time and cost spent developing and maintaining a professional design
- Multiple options in base products
- You can touch up final image before printing, if you choose
- Support various ordering methods that match customer products and business model
- Pre-designed templates
- Increases customer satisfaction with feedback and community pages. Customers can make suggestions and share positive experiences about the business in the page
- Support various payment currencies and online gateways
How to start a successful web-to-print website:
- Know what makes you different
- Decide on base products to sell
- Decide and add different designs, cliparts, images, and more to the customizing tool
- Know your customers
- Freedom of choosing different base product
- Customization of each product using AJAX Based Image Editor
- Establish an identity
- Find a domain and server
- Have a plan and be consistent
- Plan how to run your website (choose method for payment, shipping, etc)
- Minimum funding
- Drive the traffic to the website and do promotions through social media marketing technology
- Follow legal rules which an admin should follow before doing business
iScripts can help you to easily build and maintain a web-to-print website using iScript PrintLogic
iScript PrintLogic create a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. With iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a site similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk from scratch. If you have a print shop business to take online or integrate with your existing printing website, iScript PrintLogic is the perfect option.
The software is simple to build and easy to maintain while also providing customers with the ability to create a customized product. iScript PrintLogic support various models like CustomInk (charge per product), non-commercial (ask customer to request quote) and additional printing (use both methods together on your site).
iScript PrintLogic is capable of handling integrated shipping and payment. This makes the software easy to organize product order fulfillment and deliver orders on time. The risks involved in shipping and payment is significantly lower in iScript PrintLogic.
iScripts PrintLogic is flexible and has an advanced design editor compared to other software solutions. In the editor, users can create their own designs using the drag-and-drop method. iScripts PrintLogic even has an advanced editor tool, for cropping, layering, text shaping and rotation. Ease-of-use during design, text and image transition makes our printing and design script truly unique.
Key Features of iScripts PrintLogic Include:
- AJAX Based Design Studio Responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation Restrict users to specified fonts, colors, templates and images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.