Online printing and designing software has changed the traditional way of that business. If you are still on the same path of the land-based printing shop, you are losing customers without offering the ability to design and approve their own designs. So what better way to participate in and grow along with the rapid changes in the printing industry than taking advantage of both worlds? When it comes to the e-commerce world, multiple copies of the same image become what we call “web-to-print.” Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web.
Our developers have been busy in releasing a newer version of Online Design and Printing Software, iScripts PrintLogic, a unique printing software which is beneficial for all web to print business including screen printing, transfer printing, and embroidery.
iScripts is one of the leading service providers in building web software. We have an extensive history of setting up and maintaining different pre-built solutions that help business entrepreneurs as well as start-ups to build their business to next level. iScripts has already launched a few years back a pre-built solution for online design and printing software – iScripts PrintLogic which helps much online design and printing business easy and quick. Now we are releasing a new version of iScripts PrintLogic with new functionality and better stability. It’s encompassed with new advanced features that make your printing business to next level. Come let’s look the new advanced features of iScripts PrintLogic:
- Promo codes
Shoppers will be looking for discounts on holiday items in the next few weeks. If designed right, a promo code can offer the discounts shoppers seek, and help merchants increase sales and profits. We have added a feature for promo codes that may acquire more customers to your website.
- EPS File Format
One of the major features of this version is adding EPS in output file format. Currently, the software supports multiple formats ( TIFF, PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG and .Zip). EPS, which is a useful file format for graphic designers and publishing professionals. Documents that include a vector or raster graphics often feature linked EPS files because the format contains information in a computer language that is compatible with most imagesetters and printers. Some of the advantages of EPS are listed below:
- EPS files are considered an ideal format for importing into computer graphics applications. The capability to import an EPS file is an advantage worth considering if you make composite images or assemble them for use in printed materials.
- The advantage of an EPS file is that it can be scaled to any size and retain its quality without getting pixelated.
- They can easily be imported into other desktop publishing software, especially to edit logos and other designs.
- They are recognized by printers, in which you can add additional information that will reflect the changes in the output.
- Stripe Adaptive Payment
The Stripe Connect payment gateway is a powerful solution for iScripts PrintLogic which enables you to accept main credit cards worldwide and save sensitive credit card information in Stripe. Stripe is available in many countries and expanding more. The current system supports Paypal and Authorize.net, BluePay, WorldPay and YourPay payments.
- Fundraiser Feature
This innovative feature makes your business and your customers more active, where customers can involve in your printing and designing. Here,
- The user will create a fundraiser product and check out the same
- The user will get a shareable link and he can share the same with his friends/contributors.
- Contributors can access the link and place order. There will be a min quantity for orders.
- In the admin panel, a new order listing menu will be added for fundraiser order.
- Design Preview
It’s hard to go forward without having a closer look at the design. The preview feature is already existing in PrintLogic, we have enhanced the view and a button to accept and proceed to next level.
This feature makes customers purchase the product more easily and efficiently. A master table added for brands, customers would have the ability to choose the brand while adding a product.
- Rush service
Rush service feature will give a message to the user like how fast user is going to get the delivery and the shipping rate for the delivery.
- Design Changes
New themes are added with responsive.
Top features of iScripts PrintLogic included:
- Multi-Sided Designing – Upload multiple images and then define various areas of the product for users to customize.
- Template Option – Create templates and add them to the system. These “Pre-Designed” items will be available for users to select and can be edited further within the design editor.
- Bulk Product Upload – As the site administrator, you can now effortlessly upload all products at once in order to save time!
- Athletic Team and Jersey Capability – If you choose to offer team shirts (or any other type of bulk product design) on your site, the software is already equipped with this functionality.
- Custom Instructions & Notes – Some of your customers will have specific requests. During the design process, users can communicate further by utilizing the “notes” section.
- Improved Usability – The admin panel has been reorganized for easier navigation. The process of adding product options (such as colors and materials) has also been improved.
- Multiple Output Files – When users create designs, multiple high resolutions, print-ready files, and vector images are produced. Pdf, tiff, eps, png and jpg files at 300 dpi are automatically generated by the software.
iScripts PrintLogic is flexible and has an advanced design editor compared to other software solutions. In the editor, users can create their own designs using the convenient and easy-to-use drag-and-drop method. iScripts PrintLogic even has an advanced editor tool, for cropping, layering, text shaping, and rotation. These are features typically available in higher-end printing options. Even some of the major players don’t offer the same fonts or options for transforming text. Ease-of-use during design, text and image transition makes our printing and design script truly unique.
iScript PrintLogic creates a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. With iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a site similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk from scratch, in your own home if you want. at the same time, if you have a print shop business to take online or integrate with your existing printing website, iScripts PrintLogic is the perfect option.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business need you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to email@example.com We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs if required.