Competition is helping every industry to improve to the next levels. Are you willing to stay competitive in a printing market where customers are becoming increasingly accustomed to more advanced technologies? Online printing and designing software has changed the traditional way of that business. Recently there has been a lot of changes in the printing industry being shifted to online designing sectors. The advantages of the later are utilized by many merchants nowadays. Thus the growth of the internet has opened up multiple avenues for new ventures to enhance their business offerings and increase revenue from online channels.
The process proves to be growing at a rapid pace and more and more offline printing businesses are adopting the internet. If you have plans to upgrade your traditional printing store to web-to-print business then you must get a clear idea about what you are getting into. Let’s have a check about few advantages related to the online printing business.
- Ease of transaction
The user need not get worried about taking their plans right of to the printing shops and order the goodies. The platform enables the customers to buy their desired stuff within a few clicks. It gets easier for the printer too as they don’t have to explain everything to each customer. All the information, templates, and products are online. They just have to sort out the orders accordingly.
- Reduce costs
The total cost gets reduced even though the quality and standards remains the same. The printer can now focus only on the products instead of refurbishing his shop and other things that are required when dealing face-to-face with the customer.
- Faster Process
The overall printing process gets much faster when everything is managed automatically. The printer receives the order, prints it, and ships it to the customer. No intermediate steps are involved in between. The printer does not have to hoard the orders until the customer drops in to pick up his order.
- Wide market
The most promising advantage of web-to-print businesses is its accessibility without any limitations of area, states or international boundaries. It is easier to reach customers in comparison to offline printing businesses. Printing businesses can easily manage the shipping of the finished goodies to your desired location across the globe with just reasonable shipping charges.
On getting the merits of Printing Business, you would be really interested in improving your business with advanced strategies.
iScripts is one of the leading service providers in building web software. We have an extensive history of setting up and maintaining different pre-built solutions that help business entrepreneurs as well as start-ups to build their business to next level. iScripts has already launched a few years back a pre-built solution for online design and printing software – iScripts PrintLogic which helps much online design and printing business easy and quick. Now with the New version of Printlogic, you can easily deliver your customers their expected satisfaction.
iScript PrintLogic creates a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. The process of creating a website similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk just got much simpler. Using the iScripts PrintLogic you can create your web-to-print business website at home at any time. At the same time, if you have a print shop business to take online or integrate with your existing printing website, iScripts PrintLogic is the perfect option.
Let’s check a few features of iScripts PrintLogic:
- Promo codes
Promo Codes has been always the reasons for customers and merchants to have a great impact on sales. On the customer view, they prove to be the way through they get discounts. In the Merchant view, they are sources of sales increments. The iScripts PrintLogic software is equipped with special features such as the application of promo code feature in its new version.
- Fundraiser Feature
This innovative feature makes your business and your customers more active, where customers can involve in your printing and designing. Here,
- The user will create a fundraiser product and check out the same
- The user will get a shareable link and he can share the same with his friends/contributors.
- Contributors can access the link and place order. There will be a min quantity for orders.
In the admin panel, a new order listing menu will be added for fundraiser order.
- SEO friendly URLs
The new PrintLogic comes with SEO friendly URLs which helps new pages to get indexed and displayed in search results faster at Google, meaning updates/changes to existing pages or products are able to be re-indexed in less time.
This feature makes customers purchase the product more easily and efficiently. A master table added for brands, customers would have the ability to choose the brand while adding a product.
- EPS File Format
One of the major features of this version is adding EPS in output file format. Currently, the software supports multiple formats ( TIFF, PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG and .Zip). EPS file format tops the list of the best file formats for graphic designers and publishing professionals. It is mostly preferred to link documents containing vector or raster graphics to EPS files because it is compatible with all major imagesetters and printing devices and also contains information in a machine language that is equally compatible with the devices at the same time. Some of the advantages of EPS are listed below:
- EPS files are the ideal file format for computer graphics application data importing. EPS file formats make importing images easier when comparing to preparing composite images or assembling them to use on the printed items.
- Among the major pros of EPS file formats is its scalability. The images can be scaled to any desired size without altering the image quality.
- Editing logos and designs using any desktop publishing software are easy with the compatible importing feature of EPS files.
- Implementing changes in the content is now easy using EPS file formats with its feature of easily changing information to directly reflecting the changes in the output.
Top features of iScripts PrintLogic included:
- Multi-sided Designing – Easily upload bulk images and reconstruct or define the product design for users.
- Template Option – Create templates and add them to the system. The software is inbuilt with some great designs and templates for users to add and edit using the design editor.
- Bulk Product Upload – Having the site administrator permission, you can effortlessly upload multiple products in a single go, saving you ample time at the same time!
- Athletic Team and Jersey Design – If you have a customer asking for preparing shirts for a team activity ( or any bulk product design) like sports or official events, this software is inbuilt with this functionality.
- Custom Guidelines & Notes – Some of your customers will have specific requests. During the design process, users can communicate further by utilizing the “notes” section.
- Improved Usability – The admin panel has been reorganized for easier navigation. The process of adding product options (such as colours and materials) has also been improved.
- Multiple Output Files – When users prepare designs, multiple high-resolution files, print-ready files, and vector images are produced. Automatically, all major file formats such as PDF, TIFF, EPS, PNG and JPG files are generated at 300 dpi by the software.
In comparison with other software solutions, iScripts PrintLogic is highly flexible and also includes an advanced design editor. Users can make their own designs using the user-friendly easy-to-use drag-and-drop method, in the editor section. The advanced editing tool of iScripts PrintLogic has features to crop, layer, text shaping and rotate images that are available in high-end printing options. The advanced tools in the software allow the same fonts or options for transforming text that is absent in the major software available in the market today. The most uniques features of our web-t-print software are its ease to design, image and text transitions.
iScript PrintLogic creates a door for your customers to quickly customize a product and purchase it online. Owning a website like Vistaprint or CustomInk is now not a faraway dream. You can easily create a web-to-print website from scratch easily using iScripts PrintLogic. You can also integrate this software system in your existing printing business to come forward into the online marketplace.
Do you still have any questions related to iScripts PrintLogic and its working or integration with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with all your queries.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can customize any script to fit your needs if required.