Over the last couple of years, the on-demand Uber services have gained huge popularity in the market. It mainly refers to the service technology of availing services on demand with just one click of a button on your doorstep. It follows the same business model of successful taxi giant Uber that delivers on-demand taxi/cab service.
Uber services refer to the delivering on-demand service for any type of business whether it is beauty services, laundry or pizza delivery. Uber services could be anything like food delivery, gym, taxi, home cleaning services, etc.
With the increase in the sharing economy, a lot of companies and startups are hoping to take benefits of Uber business model’s invincible achievement and the flourishing business sector it made. Any startup or company that is looking forward to investing in Uber model, it is recommended to have productive and devising sessions because proper planning will help you to get the desired output.
iScripts users have been using iScripts UberforX for their business as one of the best models for a service-related script. iScripts UberforX already comes with a robust administrative control panel for the administrator – or site owner – to manage the operations of iScripts UberforX. This gives you total, full control over your business and the flexibility to choose how it should operate online. There are numerous options and settings included in this script so that it may benefit a wide range of services, specialists, and industries, giving you complete flexibility to build the business you envision at an affordable price. The software also allows site administrators to have an unlimited number of services, categories, vendors, and users at no additional cost. iScripts UberforX is developed with unlimited software scalability in mind. iScripts UberforX includes 100% customizable source code, which can be tailored to meet your specific business requirements at any time, now or in the future. The software is completely scalable and does not limit your users or vendors.
In order to sustain with the current technology updates, iScripts have been working the best to match with the updated requirements on on-demand Uber services technology. On this, our developers have been working on the Provider app for the iOS platform, and we are more happy to introduce with the latest version of it. Let’s have a look into the new features that have been rolled out to the iOS App store for iScripts UberforX Provider App.
New Features and Updates Added to the iScripts UberforX Provider App (iOS)
- Trainer Sign Up: The Provider App comes with a direct feature for trainers to sign up to their accounts through the app and see the list of services they are involved.
- Detailed Course View: The Provider or providers will be able to see the list of complete available courses and the trainer associated it with.
- Detailed Staff View: Provider can now list all the available staffs with the complete details for the associated course.
- Staff Time Slot Allocation: Able to categorize the staffs as per their allocated Time Slots(Schedule based).
- Live staff management: The Provider can get the complete details of the staff and their courses directly within the Provider App itself and will also be able to associate staffs to particular courses.
Mobile App Specifications
Mobile Apps are available for Providers as well as Users. The turnkey user app lets customers choose an appropriate service provider and book an appointment for service. The users can use this handy application to book the services provided by the admin. For example, Users can hop on to a Total Fitness App, and easily find the right service and staff to address their specific needs on their own schedule that works for their life. This turnkey vendor app lets the vendors get schedules well in advance, further allowing them to plan their business in a better way. The features include:
- Search for fitness service providers based on the desired service and availability
- Lookup from the available list of service providers
- Map view & list view available, along with a rating & review of service offered
- Bookstaff & services for your desired time slots
- Fitness providers can see all bookings
- View a sorted list of bookings by date and staff
Key Features Include:
- APP for Vendors: The turnkey vendor side of the app lets the vendors get their schedules well in advance. This feature and capability allow them to plan their business in a better way.
- APP for Users: The turnkey user app allows the users to pick the service provider of choice and receive an appointment for the requested service.
- Detailed Reporting: Vendors have separate booking calendars and control panels. All business activity is included in your consolidated reports.
- One Powerful Administration Panel: By integrating vital eCommerce functions, you can stay in full control of orders, services, reports, vendors and much more. Control panels are also supplied for vendors and users.
- Unlimited Support: Easy setup with installation wizard and unlimited product support. Modify the site as you wish with un-encrypted code.
- Supports Multiple Vendors: Each order will be submitted to a specific vendor. The money directly goes to the vendors’ account.
Got an idea for your on-demand service application? You can discuss it with us as we are more happy to help you with our Ultimate On-Demand Service Platform, iScripts UberforX. Contact us today, if you are looking for expert advice and ideal app in the field of on-demand service app development.
Try it out for yourself right now See the Live DEMO Here
Get an idea of how to use the system and see the full list of features in action by using the free trial of our online demo. Have additional questions? Contact our team at (312) 423-672
Have questions about our web software and mobile apps and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works, including any additional business, needs you may have. We also offer custom development of web and mobile apps at a reasonable rate.
For more information or questions related to how you can take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728.