A multi-restaurant script can help you to increase the availability for your customers. Usually, scripts focus on the Admin section and User section, but in some scripts, there will be a restaurant section for the store manager.
Online food ordering is becoming increasingly popular among customers and restaurants alike. The benefits for restaurants can be overwhelming as some have experienced major improvements and growth when it comes to efficiency, revenue, loyalty, and ROI.
The iScripts NetMenus Enterprise is an Online Multi-Restaurant Ordering System that is defined as a simple and convenient way for customers to purchase food online, without having to go to the restaurant. This platform provides a web platform and an iOS Android mobile Application.
It is the internet that connects the restaurant or the food company on one hand, and the customer on the other hand. The ordered items will be delivered to the customer at his or her doorstep by a delivery person.
NetMenus Enterprise is an open-source PHP online food ordering software without code encryption. This means you can customize your marketplace at any time in order to fit your specific site needs.
Features of Netmenus Enterprise
The project scope pertains to redesign the Online Food Ordering system features for developing the iScripts NetMenus Enterprise project live with the user-friendly interface and experience.
It focuses on creating specifically for responsive web design and mobile application development with all the set of basic and advanced functionalities. The main features of NetMenus Enterprise are:
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Supports unlimited categories to provide multiple options
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- One-Time Payment
- Supports single restaurants, multiple restaurants, and restaurant chains
- Supports offline ordering mode
- Search engine optimized HTML code and layout to attract increased traffic
Netmenus Enterprise Mobile App
The users need to create an account with a name, email address, and password to access the platform as a guest. When you get registered only you can place the order and successful delivery.
Select your location from the drop-down. As a part of the user-friendly approach, the platform will allow users to access Trending and Most Rated searches upon typing a name. Then the search results will be listed and displayed.
Based on the search result, users can view the list of restaurants and a few quick descriptions for the user reference. The following are the available quick info:
- Restaurant name, location, and an image.
- A quick link to place order “Order Now”
- Types of Cuisines
- Cost for two people
- Discount (If available)
- Featured In
Users can filter their search results by marking an appropriate option from the list. Type of filters available are:
- Top Rated
- Open Now
- Top Cuisines
When the user clicks on the desired restaurant, the platform will lead users to the restaurant detail page. There you can see:
- Restaurant name and location
- A couple of Images of the restaurant and available food items
- Image of the restaurant menu
- Average cost (the price for 2 people – approx)
- Distance and “Get direction” link
- Operation Hours and current status (open/closed)
Users can view certain badges on the available food items while adding orders to the cart. You can see ‘Exclusive’, ‘Best Selling’ badges to corresponding food items.
Once the desired orders have been chosen and before moving to the payment checkout page, the platform will allow users to customize the selected orders. This feature allows users to tailor their own orders by customizing. And it will be available on a few items and that will be mentioned for user reference, customization of “Quantity” involves in majority cases.
The platform transforms the existing delivery address adding process into a user-friendly manner within just a few simple steps. Upon adding items to the cart, users can continue to confirm the existing address or add a new address for delivery. They can edit the existing address and contact details.
What Includes in the NetMenus Enterprise?
Currently, the scope of work only includes a few enhancements of the Website and redesigning of Mobile App end-user(customer) interface and experience.
Planning to consolidate the existing web products into two:
- MRML (Multiple Restaurant Multiple Location)
- SRML (Single Restaurant Multiple Location) and SRSL (Single Restaurant Single Location)
How to earn from Netmenus Enterprise?
If you are a marketplace owner, the platform allows you to earn in the form of commission from delivery and advertising. These are the primary earnings of food delivery startup.
Manage these functions from the admin panel and set a commission and charge a fee to the restaurant and from customers. When a restaurant pays more, better will be its position on your platform. Thus the revenue is generated from online delivery services.
Benefits of Online Ordering
The platform allows your customers to order from the best restaurants and from nearby hotspots to national top choices.
- It’s at your fingertips: Online orderings are so easy to access nowadays. Customers can order things easily from their home without the cost of traveling and waiting. The process of ordering taking place through websites or apps. It avoids the rush in the restaurants and improves the day to day operations too.
- Productive service and customer relationship: It includes the activities from placing an order to final delivery. Productive services like text notification and email ensure credibility and customer relations through timely delivery with the help of GPS supported software.
- Self-regulating marketing system: Once the online presence established like 24*7 in front of the customers will help to enhance the attention without any additional advertising. Social media can also play the role of advertising.
- Easy and maintainable menu: It is easier to manage the menu attractive than the traditional way of printing. The online presentation can make use of different styles to list out and make customers place the order
- No physical limitations: The concept of online restaurant business will get a greater reach with a single app or website. Because with limited staff and infrastructure you can cater to the needs of more than thousands of appetite.
The multi-restaurant online ordering system will help you optimize costs and make business decisions based on your online sales results. Once downloaded, users can add items to their shopping cart and complete transactions based on the inventory of the website database. See the demo of Netmenus Enterprise.
The mobile application business plan will accommodate the primary modes and business plan of your current website. Launch an online food ordering system across your restaurant chain, organize the work more efficiently and earn more!
If you have any questions about our web software and mobile apps and how it works with your existing business or online business idea. Call us at (312) 423-6728 or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d be happy to explain how our software works and any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom development of web and mobile apps at a reasonable rate.