Based upon your feedback, we have added some major features to iScripts SupportDesk!
iScripts SupportDesk is an open source web-based trouble ticket and help desk software equipped with an integrated knowledgebase, live chat, email piping and SMTP/POP3 support. The script enables you to handle your support, sales and customer service communication in an organized and efficient manner. Integrate the iScripts SupportDesk script into an existing site or create a standalone full-featured help desk platform.
The recently released Version
- Multi-Language Capability – As the site administrator, you may select which language to run your site on. Choices include
Spanish, German, French and English. If you need another language, this can be easily configured.
- Service-Level Agreement Functionality – Ensure timely response times for your customers! Set specific times by using the service-level agreement feature. If this time is not met, the system will automatically escalate the ticket.
- Refined Knowlegebase – Knowledgebase entries now possess SEO friendly URL’s, landing pages, category pages and ratings so that guests and users already logged in can tell you how helpful entries are.
- New, Modern Graphics – The user interface now incorporates a sleek and balanced appearance to visually please your customers and staff members.
- Google Analytics Added – Help your site perform well on search engines with Google Analytics, a toolkit provided at no additional cost to you. Now you can monitor your site at all times.
- Improved Usability – The software has been thoroughly tested and updated to flow in an effortless fashion for users and staff members.
Ready to use your own online help desk? All that’s needed besides the iScripts SupportDesk script is a domain and hosting plan. To experience the most recent changes for yourself, try the live DEMO.