Based upon your feedback, we have added some major features to iScripts SupportDesk!
iScripts SupportDesk is a web-based help desk software with an integrated knowledge base that allows you to manage all customers queries and track issues effectively. Equipped with live chat, email piping and SMTP/POP3 support, the script enables you to handle your support, sales and customer service communication in an efficient manner.
Highlights of Version 4.2 Include:
- Service-Level Agreement Functionality – Formally define measurable response times to ensure quality for your customers. When the set service-level agreement is not met, the system will automatically escalate the ticket.
- Enhanced Workflow and Rule Management – Assign tickets to specific staff members. The software automatically calculates the amount of time staff members devote per ticket. When a ticket is closed, an email is sent to the user with a link to rate the staff member and experience.
- Knowledgebase Assimilation – Knowledgebase entries are now SEO friendly and can be used to cut support costs. Staff members can add replies directly from the Knowledgebase instead of spending the time to manually create duplicate replies.
- User-Friendly AJAX Based Design – User, staff and admin dashboards have been revamped and redesigned using AJAX. The outcome is a more visually pleasing and intuitively functional animated interface including real-time key performance indicators.
- Increased Admin Control – Admin and staff can post a ticket on behalf of a user. Admin receives periodic reports of tickets under various companies.
- Email Enhancement – Email setting features have been made more user-friendly and also incorporate a WYSIWYG editor within the ticket posting section.
- Greater Search Options – Admin and staff can now search tickets based on usernames and emails.
- Better Integration with Live Chat – Offer instant gratification to your customers as one piece of your multi-channel support system. Your techs have all the information they need including the history of the client, issues and tickets to assist customers.
Ready to create your own online help desk? All that’s needed besides the iScripts SupportDesk script is a domain and hosting plan. To experience the latest exciting changes for yourself, try the live DEMO.