E-commerce platform has made a dominant role in the present world. The world around us is continually evolving; as our lives are getting busy with work and other pressure, e-commerce is the best solution. Have you ever think how this business model works? Entrepreneurs around the world still searching for the best answers for e-commerce business models.
Before anything else, you will require software that supports host feature like credit card process payment, shopping cart, bidding facilities, membership logins and help-desks among others.
There are different categories that you need to familiarize yourself with starting an e-commerce business.
E-commerce Business Classifications:
- B2B – Business to Business
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- C2C – Consumer to Consumer
- C2B – Consumer to Business
Product Models for E-commerce
- Single Product
- Single Category
- Multiple Category
B2B – Business to Business model:
B2B business models is a type of business where the exchange of goods and services takes place between two or more business. The consumer usually isn’t involved in these types of models and come into play only at a later stage.This kind of e-Commerce consists of all the electronic transactions and dealings related to the goods and services. These are conducted between companies and include conventional wholesalers and producers dealing with retailers.
B2C – Business to Consumer model:
B2C business model is the type of model where the business sells directly to the consumers. These businesses produce an end product which is appropriately priced and then marketed to the general public.
With the inception of the internet, B2C e-commerce has evolved to a great extent. Today, we find scores of electronic shopping sites and virtual stores on the web, that sell a plethora of products, ranging from computers, fashion items to even necessities. In this case, the customer has more info about the products in the form of informative content, and there is also a chance to buy products at cheaper rates. Most times, orders should be delivered quickly.
C2C – Consumer to Consumer model:
B2B and B2C are reasonably intuitive concepts for most of us, but the idea of C2C is different. What does a consumer-to-consumer e-commerce business look?
Created by the rise of the e-commerce sector and growing consumer confidence in online sales, these sites allow customers to trade, buy, and sell items in exchange for a small commission paid to the site. Opening a C2C site takes careful planning.
C2B – Consumer to Business model:
In this, a complete reversal of the selling and buying process takes place. This is very relevant for crowdsourcing projects. In this case, individuals make their items or services and sell them to companies. This type of e-commerce business involves individuals selling products or services to businesses and is roughly equivalent to a sole proprietorship serving a large enterprise.
iScripts have innovative solutions that cover various business models. The prebuilt solution of iScripts helps those who are planning to get into the e-commerce business.
Here are the some of the technique to create an e-commerce website efficiently.
- iScripts MultiCart: Online marketplace script with multiple vendors in the back-end
- iScripts MultiCart Enterprise: Drop shipping business system
- iScripts GoStores: Online store creating software
- iScripts VistaCart: Online shopping cart
- iScripts UberForX: Online Service Platform
iScripts MultiCart is an open source platform with several responsive themes and comes with a package of mobile apps (ios and android). With the powerful admin panel, can manage all the operations on the website.
If a seller wishes to start a marketplace in iScripts MultiCart, he logs in as a seller, and within a moment, he can establish his products to online. Also, single account facility for buyer and seller makes more comfortable to use the software. It supports Multiple payment gateways –
If a seller wishes to start a marketplace in iScripts MultiCart, he logs in as a seller, and within a moment, he can establish his products to online. Also, single account facility for buyer and seller makes more comfortable to use the software. It supports Multiple payment gateways – Accept payments through Authorize.net, PayPal, Worldpay, YourPay
With a mobile app, users can choose and buy products listed on the iScripts MultiCart and sellers can upload their products from anywhere. The mobile app comes with both android and ios version. Sellers can view the list of items and change the status of the orders as well.
Some of the iScripts MultiCart Features are listing below:
- Multi-currency and multilingual capability.
- Supports Digital products.
- Multiple payment gateways
- Email Templates
- Customizable logo & banner and more.
- Open source script with no encryption
iScripts MultiCart Enterprise:
iScripts Multicart Enterprise gives one comprehensive panel to manage multiple storefronts, vendors, and necessary automated merchandising logistics. It supports various business models incorporating distributors, manufacturers, vendors, resellers, and fulfillment agencies. Using the powerful admin panel, manage all the services from the back end.
iScripts MultiCart supports multiple vendors and storefronts with responsive designs.
Third parties can sell their product or your products or even each others product using the software.
- Supports Multiple Storefronts – Support independent reseller stores that fit different target markets. This flexibility allows your resellers to use varying themes, products, categories and blogs to market to their niche efficiently. Storefronts can be owned and operated by you or your reseller.
- Responsive Design – Reseller Storefront with responsive design
- Collective Inventory & Reporting – Vendors and resellers all have separate product managers and control panels. All site activity is included in your consolidated reports.
- Unlimited Support – Easy setup with installation wizard and unlimited product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code.
- Feature-Rich Shopping Cart – Your shopping cart is ready to go and includes promo codes, a bulk uploader, return merchant authorization, and flexible sales tax along with payment gateways.
- One Powerful Administration Panel – By integrating vital e-commerce functions, you can stay in full control of orders, products, reports, vendors, resellers and much more. Control panels are also supplied for resellers, vendors and staff members.
- Supports Multiple Vendors – Each order will be submitted to a specific vendor to be drop shipped independently. Once complete, payments (minus commissions) are sent directly to vendors.
iScripts GoStores is an online store building software. The system allows your customers to build their eCommerce website and host them on your server. From the Administration Panel, you can efficiently manage users, plans, payments and more. Customers can create their e-commerce website without a care about the hosting, domain and shopping cart software installation.
Your user can create online stores in minutes through a quick set up process. The shopping carts support multiple themes and SEO friendly URL rewrites, giving users an easy-to-remember URL and rank above the competition in search engines.
- Responsive design
- Free trial options available to customers
- Open source script with no encryption
- Completely automated operations
- Multiple domain registrar support- eNom, GoDaddy, Direct
- Supports different payment gateways
iScripts VistaCart allows you to manage your business online. Using this eCommerce platform, sell products to customers and accept payment from trusted payments gateways. With the powerful admin panel, you can control all the operations on the website. The software works with two different models. The retail model allows your sell products to buyers, and they send payments using the trusted payments gateways. Under the wholesale model, you can set discounted price. Items can be sold in bulk at a lower rate.
- Offer a selection of products
- Generate revenue by selling products at retail as well as wholesale prices
- Lower the amount of time and cost that you invest in setting up and operating an e-commerce store through the software’s automated processes
- Operate your e-commerce site with various payment methods and gateways
- Tax and shipping capabilities allow for a hassle-free commerce management solution
- Market and promote your store using the built-in newsletter, coupon code, discount, and gift card functionality
iScripts UberForX is an on-Demand service platform gives the feature to run uber like service for food, taxi, health, maids, etc. which improves revenue for existing business or newly starting. A user can choose appropriate service to provide and book an appointment from the app. You can generate revenue by billing the service providers using UberForX simple billing system. Also, comes with a package of mobile apps that makes helpful to both provider and users.
Features of iScripts UberforX:
- APP for Vendors: The turnkey vendor app lets the vendors get their schedules well in advance allowing them to plan their business in a better way.
- APP for Users: The turnkey user app lets the users pick the service provider and get an appointment for the service
- Detailed Reporting: Vendors have separate booking calendar and control panels. All business activity is included in your consolidated reports.
- One Powerful Administration Panel: By integrating vital e-commerce functions, you can stay in full control of orders, services, reports, vendors and much more. Control panels are also supplied for vendors and users.
- Unlimited Support: Easy setup with installation wizard and unlimited product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code.
- Supports Multiple Vendors: Each order will be submitted to a specific vendor. The money directly goes to the vendor’s account.
- Integrated payment solution: UberforX supports PayPal, Authorize.net and Stripe payment gateways along with pay at venue option.
Now that you know what types of e-commerce businesses, product options, platforms, and business classifications exist, you’re ready to get started. For a successful business are based on reliable business models, there is no real alternative to those hence they are here to stay. It all depends on how well you utilize them.
Tremendous opportunities are out there, but ultimately, the choice is yours. You can keep going after small fishes without a proper script, or you can catch a big with a little bit of finding the best script to start your Business with little efforts quickly.
Have questions about our web software and mobile apps and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works, including any additional business, needs you may have. We also offer custom development of web and mobile apps at a reasonable rate.