Did you know iScripts builds intuitive business models directly into software applications? You may not be aware, but entrepreneurs and businesses all over the world use our products and services to fit their unique needs. From social networks and dating sites to multi-vendor shopping carts and ecommerce solutions, we take great pride in being the first option and sought-after resource for our clients! From online print shops and social networks, to local marketplaces and multi-level marketing solutions, you can take advantage of a number of software options to perfectly fit your needs. Take a look below at our latest customers and what they have created using various types of iScripts software.
Innovus Print Shop realized online design has a large possibility of success. They decided to go with iScripts and build up their online print studio using iScripts Online Design & Printing Software, iScripts PrintLogic. Innovus Print Shop allows users to coordinate with friends, classmates, co-workers and team members to create personalized shirts, mugs, mouse pads, office items, name tags, mobile phone or tablet cases and more. This site offers a convenient way for users, companies and businesses to deliver quality and custom shirts used for sports teams, graduations, birthdays and any other important event or milestone.
Web-to-print is a term that refers to the practice of doing print business using the web. Sales of printed or custom printed T-shirts, Toys, Mugs, Bags, Hoodies and more can easily grow in conjunction with an online printing business. Enhancing sales to a wider area is a requirement for any business, but in order to expand and grow with the latest trends and advancements in technology, printing firms should have their eyes on developing an online tool to improve the opportunity of global sales. By having a design tool already in the works, printers can effectively set themselves up for success now and in the coming years.
To make things easy, predetermined logos are selected by schools, companies or businesses and offered to users within design. If there is no need for a logo, images and text may be added. After design is complete, the shirts – along with all original artwork – are passed to friends via Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn or personal email to collect digital signatures. These shirts may be kept as keepsakes, similarly to yearbooks.
iScripts PrintLogic is flexible and has an advanced design editor compared to other software solutions. In the editor, users can create their own designs using the convenient and easy-to-use drag-and-drop method. iScripts PrintLogic even has an advanced editor tool, for cropping, layering, text shaping, and rotation. These are features typically available in higher-end printing options. Even some of the major players don’t offer the same fonts or options for transforming text. Ease-of-use during design, text and image transition makes our printing and design script truly unique.
Key Features of iScripts PrintLogic Include:
- AJAX Based Design Studio Responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation Restrict users to specified fonts, colors, templates and images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support, Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code. We do not limit our customers and are sure to provide you want multiple flexible options for your site.
iScripts PrintLogic is a complete online design and printing solution that allows your site visitors to easily customize t-shirts, caps, mugs, bags, plaques or any other type of printable product offered by your business or vendors. Designing is made easy with an intuitive interface and drag-and-drop features. After users create designs, multiple high resolution, print-ready files and vector images are produced. PDF, TIFF, EPS, PNG and JPG file formats at 300 dpi are automatically generated by the software ready for printing or touch up. This solution is beneficial for all web to print business including screen printing, transfer printing, and embroidery.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate. Have an idea of what you are looking for in a website? We can help you select the right software and explain each step necessary for you to reach online business success.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs, if required.