Did you know iScripts builds intuitive business models directly into software applications? You may not be aware, but entrepreneurs and businesses all over the world use our products and services to fit their unique needs. From social networks and dating sites to multi-vendor shopping carts and ecommerce solutions, we take great pride in being the first option and sought-after resource for our clients! From online print shops and social networks, to local marketplaces and multi-level marketing solutions, you can take advantage of a number of software options to perfectly fit your needs. Take a look below at our latest customers and what they have created using various types of iScripts software.
Myfoodini.com is a dynamic startup company established in 2014. Myfoodini.com allows takeout and delivery customers to view menus of their favorite, local food establishments and place food orders directly through our customized website, restaurant’s website or Facebook page and mobile applications, to be available on both Apple (IOS) and Android-based devices. This provides customers with the accessibility of information and the convenience to place a simple order without searching for a menu or dialing a busy restaurant. Myfoodini.com is built on our online food court software, iScripts NetMenus.
Myfoodini.com is interactive and fun, providing users options when searching and allowing them to place favorite items into their account for a quick and easy reference for their next order. The app also provides restaurants with the option of providing rewards programs to their customers. This way, you can collect reward points and redeem them just by ordering your favorite food items from your favorite restaurants. iScripts NetMenus has been used as the foundation in developing MyFoodini, as the software currently has a restaurant with online food ordering design and sophisticated features.
Choosing the right platform is an important task, and no one is an expert in this area. We may make mistakes, and we can’t assure a perfect decision. But, there are factors which can support our decision to learn one way or another. It’s better to see through the other factors like the possibility of customization and 24/7 support. A proper support team could be a great benefit for business. We would recommend to look for factors like these which can help make your final decision. A good software product is iScripts NetMenus, as it includes the right mix of features and benefits for your business.
A restaurant script can help you increase availability for your customers. Usually scripts focus on the Admin section and User section, but in some scripts there will be a restaurant section for the store manager. Can you imagine how the store manager section works? This backend panel can help coordinate staff, kitchen, delivery and menu functionality, but it’s rare that script can actually increase the efficiency of staff. A store manager can always check on most of the areas within the restaurant, but when considering delivery, he/she may or may not have the ability to check as closely on the staff.
iScripts NetMenus is a total online ordering solution for single or multiple location restaurants, and even for those looking to create an online food court similar to GrubHub, Seamless, or Eat 24 Hours. Website owners will provide users with the ability to place reservations for dine-in, takeout, catering or delivery. The powerful administration area allows administrators to easily manage restaurant information, items, and menus while managing plans, memberships, categories, subcategories, financial and usage reports, directories, images, and coupon codes.
New Feature: Delivery Management Facility
Online Restaurant Delivery Software, iScripts NetMenus was recently added with new feature to coordinate all the delivery points, along with a calculation of the shortest path.
A store manager will be coordinating this feature, but since we can’t expect him to be stable or in one single area too long, this feature is introduced as a mobile app. The store manager app also has the option to work for the delivery management team. Whenever an order comes in, he/she can select the orders (as many as desired) and the app will use the current location to plot the shortest delivery path for all stops. The store manager can easily share the map with the delivery team, attaining an efficient delivery system for his restaurant.
Our Online Food Court Software iScripts NetMenus allow you to create an online multi-restaurant ordering system that really delivers! It enable your users to complete orders for takeout, delivery, catering and even make reservations with participating restaurants.
Main Features in iScripts NetMenus:
- Emailed/Faxed Orders – Now restaurant owners can receive emails and faxed orders! This will contribute to faster preparation and delivery, while also increasing overall customer satisfaction for the website and individual establishments.
- Advanced Ordering Support – Cater to customers also looking to place orders in advance. Not only will this benefit users, but restaurants will also appreciate the additional time allotted to filling requests.
- Admin Reports – Numerous reports are available for site administrators to better manage and assess the success of the website. Pull reports related to sales, purchases and products viewed.
- Automated Proximity Locator – Prevent delivery delays
- Responsive Design – We’ve crafted the site to offer an optimal viewing and interactive experience for users.
- User Interaction – The user interface has been improved so that users will have increased ease-of-use and
- New Themes – Four new themes have been added to the platform. Simply decide which design fits best with your business and you can change the look and feel of your site in an instant.
- Custom Themes – Need a specific theme or look for your online ordering system? We can easily integrate a custom design for an extra charge. Contact us for more information.
- iPhone/Android App – These mobile applications are connected to and interact with your standard website. Customers can download the dedicated mobile applications for their chosen mobile platform. These will duplicate the function of the main website. These applications will be found on Google Play Store or the Apple AppStore.
- Kitchen Host App – Restaurant owners can retrieve information on orders placed in their restaurants and decide whether to accept or cancel an order.
- Search Bar and Filtering – The home page now includes a search bar with default text instructions such as “Zip Code” to effectively filter restaurants based on the user’s location.
- Opt-In Option – When new users register to the site, they will have the option to opt-in to website and restaurant updates and newsletters. These two boxes will be checked by default.
- New 5-Star Rating System – Ratings can be submitted by registered users. The total number of ratings and the average score will be displayed.
- Rewards Program – Offer another incentive for users to return by offering your own loyalty/rewards program.
- Optional Payment Methods: Site administrators can assign either an “in-person” or “online” payment method to participating restaurants.
- Commission Percentages: A majority of the website’s revenue, if not all, will be generated by commission. Each restaurant will agree to pay a pre-defined monthly percentage of its total sales made through the website’s services, a feature included in the software.
- Boost site performance even more with user-friendly URL’s, non-billable services, new graphic design elements and more!
- Customizable iPhone/Android apps for online ordering
- Customizable tablet app for kitchen or hostess to confirm orders with delivery management facility. (This is in addition to existing order confirmation by website, email and fax.)
Try it out for FREE right now! See the Live DEMO Here
Have questions about our web software and mobile apps and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works, including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom development of web and mobile apps at a reasonable rate.