Studies suggest that the global market for web-to-print will touch 1.3 billion US dollars by 2022. The Internet and new technologies have enabled digital printing solutions to be a mainstream business model. Growing requests for print-on-demand services has driven the industry to a path of continued success.
Web-to-Print is one of the most exclusive e-commerce storefronts where the customers are allowed to create personalized and custom-printed products according to their own personal requirements. Investment for web to print platforms are truly profitable and especially timely right now in order to reap total printing business revenues available in the market today.
Existing and aspiring printing business enthusiasts need to be aware of the various solutions they can find before starting out in the new web-to-print world. Their capital – both real and virtual – infrastructure heavily influences their processes and ultimately, their profit. Once the printing houses and materials are sorted out, the the link between the customer and the business is what matters and requires the most amount of attention. As mentioned before regarding the opportunities available along with competitive businesses currently seeking a steady ascend, technological support – especially web technologies – is a substantial factor to consider when planning to maintain a competitive edge.
Web-to-Print businesses are made easier with the variety of automation tools available. These solutions may not be plenty, even if a simple Google Search fetches you some fair number of software solutions. The real task is to select from the dozens of viable ones available. This should be executed with upmost care and a good round of market study and research.
Luckily, we’ve already acquired a list of features and listed out some basic necessities that a good web software solution should contain, both generally speaking, and in particular when choosing a viable print solution for online business.
- Responsive look and feel – Make sure you can actually accomplish the tasks needed to complete the job! This can be determined ahead of time by testing a demo of the product
- Unlimited product catalog listings – How many products can you add? Some companies will limit your options in order to squeeze additional money from you. Do your homework ahead of time to make sure you’re not missing out on important details.
- Features to let users design online – Will your users have access to tools they will actually enjoy using?
- Print Ordering – Can you order after designing your product? This part is crucial! Make sure you’re not buying half the solution you need!
- Quotation feature – What if someone wants a design or option you don’t have available online? Provide yourself with the opportunity to still service your customer
- Support for all Modern Features (Text, Clipart, Fonts)
- Ready to Print output format support – What format will the solution render back to your team? JPG won’t do the job! If you want to print a quality product, make sure your software allows you to.
- Ability to configure an unlimited number of Print Slides
Furthermore, many operational businesses need to support the whole business by the software. Although, not necessarily linked directly to the each other, these processes need to be addressed as well. A decent print software will accomplish the points above, but a truly amazing one will give you total control of your business within one click. This will ensure orders are not only placed, but also effectively executed and fulfilled without wasting time, extra money or resources. Some over the top features that a print software might have to accomplish this include:
- Systematic Job Sheet and Order Management
- Well Organized Print Procurement
- Marketing/Brand Management
- Centralized billing and reporting
- Well-documented management strategies
Where can you possibly find a solution that covers these specifications other than iScripts, the one-stop-shop for all the software solutions that encompass almost every online businesses?!
Let yourself be amazed by the Web-to-Print solution, iScripts PrintLogic. Using this affordable, one-of-a-kind software, a dynamic online storefront can be easily setup without any difficulty or any compromise on quality. PrintLogic supports customization according to your needs and was designed to accomplish trouble-free installation and provide customers with an AJAX Based Design Studio that is responsive and includes an easy to use designer tool, along with multiple print output formats (PNG,PDF, TIFF, SVG,JPG) at 3000 dpi. The more you read about it, the more you will realize that it is the one-stop shop for your online business solutions. It supports different business models and offers more than just the basic needs for your printing business. Use it to control your business from the backend, communicate with your customers, keep track of orders and payments, use marketing tools, supply users with features they crave in the online print world and stay on top of the most up to date current software specifications – all in one solution for a bargain price. iScripts chooses to make software affordable in order to fuel businesses like yours. We believe in entrepreneurs and the dream they strive to make a reality! Make the best decision you can at this moment by tallying up all the pros of our software compared with the others on the market. You’ll see we include the most practical features in our software at a reasonable price. Read the full features of this powerful open-source online printing software here.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate. Have an idea of what you are looking for in a website? We can help you select the right software and explain each step necessary for you to reach online business success.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to email@example.com We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs, if required.