Ibotta is a money-saving app. Using Ibotta shoppers can redeem cash back for certain purchases from the store or through mobile. With Ibotta, shoppers can redeem coupons, reward programs, repayment options, and many more. This will include Ibotta into the toolbox for savings. This will make Ibotta an important inclusion in the toolbox of users for savings.
The Ibotta app offers cash rewards not only when you do a grocery purchase, you will also get rewards when you shop through sites like Amazon.
Select what you want to purchase and after you make a purchase submit verification in the app as the proof of purchase. Once you have finished, they will add the repayment amount to your cashback account.
How to build an app like Ibotta?
So, Are you in search of building an app like Ibotta? Before that let’s see how does Ibotta app works and go through the Ibotta business model.
How does Ibotta app work?
Before you go for a purchase, Check the app to see the available offers in the store and add them to your offers section. Keep your receipt and shop until you drop. In case you are at a point to lose your receipt, then link your loyalty card to Ibotta and redeem the offers.
Once your shopping is done, take a picture of the receipt using the app and your receipt will be processed within 48 hours and the offer will be credited in your Ibotta account. Once you earn up to $20, you can withdraw using PayPal or Venmo.
- Add offers in your Ibotta app account
- Shop Online or Make an online purchase
- Upload your Receipt
- Redeem your cash
Ibotta provides different opportunities to earn cashback. Open the “offers” section from the Ibotta app. This section has pictures of the products with offers. The amount you will get back will be displayed under each product.
When you find an interesting product to purchase, Click the Earn button to view the tasks to be completed in order to earn cash back after purchase. You can complete one or all the tasks to earn cash. If you complete a task within the product offer then the product will be added to your checklist on the Ibotta app. To get the cash you need to purchase the products.
What is the mission of Ibotta?
The mission of Ibotta is to transform the customer shopping experience in an easy way by earning cashback for each purchase through the Ibotta app.
How does Ibotta make money?
Ibotta is making money through affiliate partnerships and When users watch videos, read about new products, or doing game-like activities and answer polls to unlock discount options with retailers.
When you do shopping through Ibotta they get an affiliate commission without any additional cost to you. Then they will share a portion of the commission they earned because of the buyer. Ibotta is one of the best coupon apps in the United States.
After the product purchase, you need to upload the proof of purchase in the Ibotta app. There are three methods to prove that you have purchased are:
- Click the Redeem button and the store you have purchased. Follow the instructions as given and redeem the offer before it gets expired.
- Some of the retailers allow linking your store loyalty card to the Ibotta app.
- You can make a purchase within the app or from mobile retailers of Ibotta.
Features of Ibotta App
- Bonuses: While you are using Ibotta more actively, then you can unlock more bonuses.
- Friend Bonuses: Ibotta pays for referring friends. And when one registers for the first time.
- Expiration Dates: Once an offer is activated, the expiration date will display on the checklist.
- Activity: You can review how much you have earned using the app
Benefits of using Ibotta App
- It will help to save money without clipping coupons
- Save the extra money besides coupon savings
- Answer for short surveys and earn rewards
- Earn by referring friends to Ibotta
- Easy and fun way to save money through purchases
So, As you see the working of Ibotta, If you have an idea to build a similar app like Ibotta contact us and we will help you to create a similar app using our open source script of the multi-vendor shopping cart with additional customizations.