In our fast-growing world, there is opportunity for success for businesses utilizing online design. Sales of printed or custom printed T-shirts, Toys, Mugs, Bags, Hoodies and more can easily grow by becoming an online printing business. Enhancing sales to a wider audience is a smart move for any business, but in order to expand and grow with the latest trends and advancements in technology, printing firms should have their eyes on developing an online tool to improve the opportunity of global sales. By having a design tool already in the works, printers can effectively set themselves up for success now and in the coming years.
With the help of quality tools and platforms, online printing has become simple and affordable. By using an online printing website, these tools are professionally developed to accommodate many user accounts and supply rich options concerning various printing features. This account will help users maintain and design work at any time. As a user, you can create and store your designs and determine a date in the future to send to print. You are also given permission to customize the designs as you wish. The printing option is available in any format which would be compatible to your needs. If you are a trader who is in need of a catalog, it is possible to upload the pictures of your products and prices. This can be accomplished by digital printers, which also have the ability to work on several pages in a very short time.
The process behind web-to-print or online design studios is simple: Choose, Design, and Buy.
In this step we can choose a product to print. We should be able to upload the product details easily. Site owners display products based on a selection of categories allowing users to search for their desired products quicker and easier. Just as any other online storefront, the website will have a place where all the products display together based on categories. Users may provide their own specific desires and input by selecting the number of orders, along with various attributes like size and color while choosing a product. Selecting the product should lead the user to next step, which is most critical portion or software module in the website: the designer tool.
This is the most vital area of any online printing studio. Product selection is a major factor of business, but designing is a factor of script. The integrated designer tool should be simple enough to understand and use for the purpose of design, even if the user does not have a design background. Highly responsive text and image editing options with a number of options will increase the usability of editor. Text edit may include various popular fonts, a font size selector, text colors, front and back design options, text rotation in 360 degree angle, and additional text effects.
Image editors should allow users to upload images from a PC. At the same time, there must be a gallery to allow the user to pick images from it. The same goes for text: image editors should also have various controls to resize the image, a cropping tool, a send to back/ front option, textures and more. Design tools may allow users to zoom in or out in order to view products and custom designs. A “Help” section exclusively for editors of the website will also add more value to the studio section.
As a customer, we should be able to proceed to the buying phase with any combination of size, color and quantity for maximum customization. Integration of payment gateways and a shipping module are the most important modules to bring fast conversions and sales to any website.
Once an order is submitted, the administrator panel will display the order in detail with customer name, contact details along with product designed. According to the order quantity and attribute mentioned, website owners direct the order to the printing station. Designed products are ready for shipping after the printing process. The site admin should have the management in admin panel of website to update each stages of customer order and each stage must be notified to the customer as well.
Once your work is ready, you can come up with simple instructions on how to send it to the printers. But before you mail all the work to the copiers, you want to pay some printing amount through their online payments gateways. Even though many online studios owners have connected to modern day technology, those who need work printed should expect high quality.
Nowadays there are various software available in the marketplace. But to find the best has proven to be a difficult task. Online printing software are in demand. In the earlier days no one ever expected that designing software would get such a boom on the market. But now the situation has changed a lot as people understood the demand and increase of market value for this software.
iScripts PrintLogic is an online design & printing software that can create a way for your customers to quickly custom design and purchase printable products online. With iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a site similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk from scratch, take your print shop business online, or integrate it with your existing printing website.
Key Features of iScripts PrintLogic Include:
- AJAX Based Design Studio Responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation Restrict users to specified fonts, colors, templates and images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support, Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code. We do not limit our customers and are sure to provide you want multiple flexible options for your site.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs, if required.