Throughout the course of history, machines have been developed to help us perform specific jobs, such as printing. But some questions like how, when and where are answered by the software being used. A printer is just a tool to help us create hard copies of documents and images. For awhile, this was sufficient but now, the world has changed and most of our work and leisure activities now transpire online. The time is coming to an end for the traditional printers and a beginning of a new era is here – online printers. Online printers have also proven to be more effective while lowering costs.
The technology we used in our early days was complicated, but the online printing tools can make it easy. By using a printing tool, users can create their own design and save them in their own individual account. They can also decide which one to use and how it should be printed. Businesses have seen success when they can deliver the service 24/7, without any delay, so users can work on projects according to their time to get everything done. These printers can also save users valuable time since they are not required to go to a physical print shop.
Most of the printing tools available today seem to be simple enough to use and work for the needs of today’s modern world. Plan, design and print are the only 3 steps which users should need to be concerned with. Other than these 3 steps, the rest are not very important as they are to be maintained by the printing tool itself. There are not any additional areas of expertise or knowledge required other than printing for the business. Anyone can lead the customers through the basic process and maintain the site with minimal knowledge.
Whatever you wish users to print on your site can be accomplished by utilizing a printing software tool. Clients can redesign items, depend on the quality and trust in 100% availability.
Our team at iScripts can help you make sure that your printing machine will be equipped with a turnkey solution, iScripts PrintLogic. iScripts PrintLogic is a printing software tool built by iScripts. Using iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a way for your customers to quickly custom design and purchase printable products online. With iScripts PrintLogic, you can create a site similar to Vistaprint and CustomInk from scratch, take your print shop business online, or integrate it with your existing printing website. Users can easily customize t-shirts, caps, mugs, bags, plaques or any other type of printable product offered by your approved list of businesses or vendors.
Give your customers the ability to design or engrave multiple types of products using the powerful features included within iScripts PrintLogic. The software comes fully equipped with everything you need to launch and maintain your own online printing business. All you need is a domain, hosting plan and your own products or vendors with physical printing capabilities. The iScripts PrintLogic software is designed for t-shirt makers and screen printers, but it can also be used for to support additional web-to-print businesses like vinyl printing, laser etching and more.
Key Features of iScripts PrintLogic Include:
- Design Restoration The homepage and editor pages have both been revamped to give iScripts PrintLogic a fresh and updated look.
- “Add Texture” Effect This impressive option has been added in the back-end so that the administrator can upload textures for front end users who wish to access it while personalizing their products.
- Paint Bucket Tool This tool allows the users to apply textures and colors to images during the customization process.
- Easy Installer Now users can install the product even if the ImageMagick version is lower than the minimum requirement specified.
- AJAX Based Design Studio – This makes the software responsive and easy for your customers to use. No multiple clicking or freezing during design or editing! Compatible with iPhones and iPads.
- Advanced Text, Image & Clipart Manipulation Restrict users to specified fonts, colors, templates and images or give them full design freedom.
- Built-In Shopping Cart Add any products you want (mugs, shirts, plaques etc.) to sell custom designs within your own ecommerce store.
- Facebook/Twitter Integration Increase the popularity and exposure of your site with Facebook, Twitter, sharing and even rating products!
- Multiple Output Files Print-ready vectors at 300 dpi are produced by the software in PDF, TIFF, SVG, PNG and JPG formats.
- Software for Print Shops This ecommerce and design software is designed specifically for print shops in mind. This can be added to your current website or new site.
- Add Texture and Paint Bucket feature in editor
- Multi-Sided Editor Options Aside from various product options (color, size, etc.) you can define multiple areas of a product for your users to design.
- Pre-Designed Templates Add in your own templates for customers to use during the design process.
- Team and Jersey Ordering Offering jerseys or products for organizations? PrintLogic has built-in functionality to suit these needs.
- Powerful Administration Panel Stay in full control over your site with a orders, products, reports, vendor directories, email templates and much more.
- Support for Popular & Shipping Payment Gateways Already included. Just create accounts with these services and you can begin collecting payment and shipping immediately.
- Full Product Support, Easy setup with installation wizard and 1 free year of product support. Modify the site as you wish with unencrypted code. We do not limit our customers and are sure to provide you want multiple flexible options for your site.
Try the LIVE DEMO! For questions related to how you can navigate or take advantage of the platform, contact us at (312) 423-6728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We can also provide a portfolio of previous work. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a custom request. We can alter the script to fit your needs, if required.
Have questions about iScripts PrintLogic and how it can work with your existing business or online business idea? Call us at (312) 423-6728 with any questions you may have. We’d be happy to explain how our software works including any additional business needs you may have. We also offer custom work at a reasonable rate.