iScripts Forum Banner

Page: 1 

11-21-09 11:21am My opinion about multicart
prettywitch

Is a cheap software, not finished, with many bugs, bad support, etc., etc., etc...

But... you can use it as a base to build your online store. That's what I'm doing with many help.

If you have more money to spent in a real multimarket store, don't buy multicart.

11-22-09 8:55pm Re: My opinion about multicart
chromenun

I think MultiCart has lots of potential, but it was not tested fully and therefore has lots of glitches that need to be fixed. If SUPPORT would listen to the users, this program could become a great asset to their portfolio. I have spent hours upon hours checking out the problems with the program, and when I can convey my issue to SUPPORT in a manner that they understand, then the issue gets fixed. Unfortunately there seems to be a problem of a bit of a language barrier, so I understand that it takes a bit longer. The crux of the problems between customers and SUPPORT is that there needs to be more acknowledgement of the receipt of an email when they are received. If a customer knows that their problem is being looked into, then they don't mind waiting for a fix. It's that NOT KNOWING if anyone is listening or cares, that drives the customer to complain.

I want to see MultiCart and iScripts become the number 1 source for people looking for a solution to their eCommerce problem. I have confidence in iScripts, it's the communication breakdown that is hindering us.

11-23-09 5:56pm Re: My opinion about multicart
prettywitch

I'm lucky that my husband is a web progammer, so he has fixed the many bugs multicart has.

Last week I had a problem with FCK editor. I'm in Chile, and in many PC, the editor didn't appear.
I explained this to someone at the online chat of iscripts. But the person at the other side of the monitor could see it, logged into my site.
But far away from trying to find a solution for me, he calified this fact as a "miracle".

My husband, with this information of many pc in Chile not displaying FCK, and a pc in USA dispyaing it right, finally could find the solution...
It was a lenguage problem... english and spanish.

The solution.. upload the international version of FCK.

I told this to that someone at the online chat, asking him to publish this solution here.. but... nothing.

Before I could talk with that person, I sent many mails, with no answers from iscripts.

I already said.. bad support, many bugs... it's only a base...

They promise that MultiCart allows you to create a ecommerce marketplace similar to Amazon Marketplace or Etsy.com

HA HA HA HA HA .....

11-23-09 7:34pm Re: My opinion about multicart
chromenun

I agree that there is a definite language breakdown between the team at iScripts and the end user. Maybe they need to look into hiring someone that is multi-lingual?? At least someone that can understand English, Spanish, and possibly a few other languages.

I do think iScripts is trying to do a good job, it's just hard to understand all the specifications that different customers need for their particular application. In this case, one size does not fit all. But it is a great starting point.

12-14-09 2:21am Re: My opinion about multicart
ebinebin

Hello

@prettywitch : The issue is with the langugage compatiblity and was explained on the live chat. iScripts MultiCart is developed to be used in browsers that runs English as the default language.

@chromenun : Thanks for the words. Most of the communication between the client and support happens through email and we need a very detailed explanation of the issue. We will not guess anything and try to fix something. Once we know what exactly the client wants or the issue is, we will fix it immediately.

12-14-09 1:24pm Re: My opinion about multicart
prettywitch

ebinebin:

thanks for re write the same solution we found, the solution we send to support, the solution we write two posts above, the solution we send to support one month ago.

01-02-10 1:34am Re: My opinion about multicart
ebinebin

Thanks for the update. Do contact us if you need further help :)

Page: 1