iScripts Forum Banner

Page: 1 

11-20-09 9:37pm Support issues for MultiCart
chromenun

I am having support issues with MultiCart. I have noticed quite a few problems in the code, and have been repeatedly asking for help to sort them out, but I am having problems getting response. The last issue I had was fixed, but at the same time support removed all of the email templates from my Admin control panel on my site. I was first told that the templates were never there, until I found someone running the exact version that I was running and could prove that the templates were indeed part of the original program. At that point I was told that to get my templates back, I would have to pay them to replace them. I was never asked if they could remove them in the first place and I am not happy about this. I do not feel that I should have to pay to get back something that I already had paid to have.

And can someone explain to me why all the threads on this forum are from 2008 and before?? Seems a bit strange to me.

I think the iScripts MultiCart could be a great product, but I do not think enough testing went into the final product. I hope someone at iScripts reads this posting and responds to my many, many emails.

11-23-09 6:01pm Re: Support issues for MultiCart
prettywitch

Do you need some files from the original ZIP?

I can send them to you.

Look at my site www.artemano.cl

11-23-09 7:29pm Re: Support issues for MultiCart
chromenun

Your site is very pretty...I love your color choices...Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish (?), so I didn't really know what I was reading...

My site is www.obebooks.com and it is basically based on iScripts MultiCart, but we have done a few modifications...

My biggest problem is that I have been working on this site for 7 months, and have been "jacked around" by programmers...I just need to get it open, but I want it work properly...I am 1 1ǘ months away from losing my job, and this was to be my new livelihood, but so far, it just isn't working out that way...

If worse comes to worse, I will go on unemployment and foodstamps for the first time in my life...then if I can't get any help with the site, I will have to give up my home and, well, I don't really know what will happen then...I put everything I had into this site, I paid a programmer way more than I should just to get it at the point it is at now, and I am still so far from making it work correctly...

It's hard when you are a 57 year old woman, and there are NO JOBS out in the area...and the company I am working at is closing the end of the year...all I wanted to do was get the site open, and then work my heart out getting people to give it a chance to grow and not to rip the sellers off...hopefully, somehow, I will one day get the chance to do that...

Thanks for offering to help, you are a kind, nice person...and your site looks lovely!!!

11-24-09 7:07am Re: Support issues for MultiCart
prettywitch

HI!
My site is for selling and buying chilean handcraft.

What is your problem exactly?

Maybe my husband can help you.

11-24-09 10:41am Re: Support issues for MultiCart
chromenun

Right now, I am just trying to recover my email templates that were in my Admin control panel. I wanted to work on formatting them to the proper English for the USA. Also I am having some problems with getting the Paypal Sandbox to function properly. And I can't seem to get Google Sandbox to work either. My personal email address is my nickname here, then *at* hotmail.com

Also the email is working at the site, so you can email me through it, or to support@obebooks.com

I sure appreciate your offer to help...

11-24-09 11:42am Re: Support issues for MultiCart
prettywitch

Do you have the original files???

Which templates do you need?

With Paypal, we can't help you. I decided no to use it in my web.

12-03-09 11:01am Re: Support issues for MultiCart
chromenun

Yea!!!! Once we moved our site to justhost.com, I was able to get to the templates via their cPanel and could edit them!!! So far, I am thrilled with justhost.com as a hosting site for us...their prices are very reasonable and they offer everything I needed for my site. Now to just get the last few issues sorted out, and I will finally be able to open for business.

01-02-10 1:36am Re: Support issues for MultiCart
ebinebin

@ chromenun

Do let us know the your control panel login details. Send them at sales@iscripts.com and we will check on it. Its not safe to submit the Control Panel logins on this public forum

Page: 1