iScripts Forum Banner

Page: 1 

11-03-08 8:45am Is this script really slow?
bmp500

I am interested in multicart. With some modifications I believe it will work as the front for another site I am building.

However, the script seems to be extremely slow. The user demo takes about 10 secs to load, and each subsequent page about 8 secs. And I am on a 1.5MB DSL connection.

Is this typical? Everything else on the iscripts.com site, including forums, seems to run quickly, so I don't think it is a problem between me and the iscript servers.

11-04-08 8:36pm Re: Is this script really slow?
latamier

Hello,

I am just another user like you, but I don't seem to have the same loading problem. I do see a small delay in the loading and I am guessing that it is from the top frame that is on iscripts that lets you order it from there.

if you would like, I am still setting mine up so you can try to use the site and tell me if you have any problems or notice anything funny.

the url is:
www.unikind.com/shop

go ahead and register as a user / seller if you wish..
I think my paypal cart may be turned on (just a warning)
Let me know how it goes...
Ralph
www.unikind.com

12-08-09 5:21am Re: Is this script really slow?
chikee

I used it before and it's really slow. I don't know about the other people who has used it.

Regards,
Chikee
Placement financier

01-02-10 1:38am Re: Is this script really slow?
ebinebin

Hello Chikee

The script is optimized to even work with slow internet connection. We assume this is an issue with your hosting server loads. Could you please check it with them ?

Thanks

11-24-11 9:06pm Re: Is this script really slow?
koxon

It was slow for me too ... I guess the demo is not hosted to withstand too much activity.
As the same time the whole website of iScripts went down for a minute or so ...
I confirm that my connection was working fine.

11-25-11 1:33am Re: Is this script really slow?
peter

Hi Koxon,

It might be a temporary issue. Both the script and the server were optimized enough to handle the work load.

Peter

Page: 1